Chapter 145 Double Kill

Ye Chen Xingbo comment area__"Ye Mowang, call Ye Mowang! Cool love to come out and explain, Heizi is too crazy! Hurry up, don't be cowardly, I support you!"

"The upstairs is a fool, right? Ye Chen's attitude is so clear that he is in favor of him. He is selfish and confident. Why are there still brainless fans coming out to wash it off? Can you grow your brains?"

"Isn't it too much upstairs? Not to mention whether the video is true or not, even if it is true, Ye Mowang is still pregnant, and maybe there is an S-level spiritual power in his stomach. What if it is because of those weird human body Are you responsible for any mishaps in the research? Besides, human experiments follow the principle of voluntariness, so why do you have to cooperate with you?"

"Hehe, the cleaning dogs are really everywhere! Ye Chen is an S-level spiritual power user. I heard that he was single-handedly fighting and beating up the entire class of classmates in school two days ago. In this state, you and I Said that he is weak? The greater the ability, the greater the responsibility, so many people's hope of advancing is in his hands, is it reasonable to be selfish?"

"I have the energy to bully my classmates, but I don't have the energy to cooperate with the research of mental power, ha ha."

"To be honest, I'm not too surprised that Ye Chen was able to advance to the next level. After all, the Gu family has mastered the only spiritual power cultivation method. It is said to the outside world that it can only improve the concentration of mental power. Who knows if they have developed a shortcut?" How to advance?"

"For so many years, none of the A-level psychics who joined the Gu family's bodyguards have advanced. After all, they are not the Gu family at all. It's not like Ye Chen, a commoner who married into the Gu family, was promoted as soon as he was pregnant. Say no. Gu's family's help, who will believe it?"

This statement is a bit embarrassing. It not only makes the citizens of the empire question the Gu family, but also satirizes the Gu family even if it treats its own bodyguards. It's a poisonous plan.

Just when everyone was speculating about uneasiness, Ye Chen finally made a move, but this time he changed the place directly, and it was time to take out his long-forgotten live broadcast number for a stroll!

A group of sailors who are still on Xingbo are naturally not as fast as the real fans, so when they received the news and rushed to Ye Chen's live broadcast room, the screen below was swiped by the real audience __"Huh one by one it's still quiet here, the sailors are still playing on Xingbo, right? Their news is too late. Fortunately, I have set special attention for all accounts of my Ye Mowang, Ye Mowang, come on !"

"Everyone line up, and don't go to Xingbo to talk too much. It's annoying to see that group of rubbish full of moral kidnapping. I don't know who is behind the hype. It's not our turn to intervene!"

"The handwriting is so big, and it is related to today's matter. I think I know who it is. Keep a low profile and be careful of being copied by the water meter!"

Ye Chen made a fuss. The first person to enter was the big head. Looking at the harmonious atmosphere in the live broadcast room, he raised his hand to greet his fans and said, "It seems that I have quite a lot of fans. Hello everyone!"

Ye Chen sat down while watching the messages in the live broadcast room, with a gentle and gentle face, completely different from the decisive Ye Mowang in the competition. "Where is Marshal Wu, Marshal is right next to me! Want to see him?" Ye Chen knocked on the small tea table in front of him with one hand, looked at the camera with a smile and said, "No!"

Gu Xu, who was just about to enter the scene, was rejected by his own boy: "..."

"Ahhhhhhhhh! What kind of ghostly smile is this, I, I, I love it!"