Chapter 148

——At first, Ye Chen still had the strength to scream, but soon there was only a soft whimper, and he grabbed Gu Xu who was lying on his body with a blushing face, panting and staring at him with difficulty breathing. Looking at the other party: "You! Well...don't go too far!"

It's only the next day that he's almost useless, and he's still in seclusion for a week. Does he still have humanity? !

Gu Xu paused for a moment when he heard the words, gently massaged Ye Chen's waist with his big hand, looked at the little lover under him, and said with a chuckle: "According to our previous frequency, three months a week seems to be a little less." ."

"...Then how can it be counted like that?!" Ye Chen was furious, but every sensitive place was pinched by Gu Xu one by one, his physical reaction was not much better than that of his own rogue marshal, and his tone was softer She is not convincing at all, and it sounds like she is being coquettish: "Even after three months, pregnant people are very weak! You can't bully people like this!"

Gu Xu kept moving his hands, panting lightly, and when he heard this, he still had time to lower his head and continue teasing his soft little lover, who was rare on the bed, and said coolly: "You mean, wait a few minutes The child will be born in a month, and it will be fine after a week of retreat?"

Ye Chen: "..." He didn't want to answer such hypothetical questions at all!

Gu Xu saw his little lion with a sullen face, panting lightly, insisting on staring at him with a pair of wet eyes stubbornly, his rationality, which he could barely control himself, immediately snapped, and he bent down to Ye Chen's ear He said softly: "Don't be afraid, the physique of an S-level spiritual power user will be fine, I'll take it easy..."

"..." Who is afraid? ! Even if there is no problem at all, I don't want to be pressed in bed by you for a week, okay? ! Ye Chen's anger was swallowed by Gu Xuling just like that, except for leaving a few eye-catching scratches on Gu's bastard's back, it didn't affect the eating speed of his marshal at all...

Having said that, why did he end up using such an awesome thing to become an S-level spiritual power user in such a weird place? ! Can being a Marshal be a role model? !

Gu Xu has always kept his word, he said that a week is a week, and there is nothing missing in a day! Thus, Ye Chen was forced to live a life of opening his mouth for food and stretching out his clothes... without clothes!

—At first, he just thought that this time he really made his Marshal angry, and after holding it in for so long, the old man, if he suffocates it, he will inevitably become abnormal...

But on the fourth day, Ye Chen, who had been dizzy and dazed for the past two days, finally discovered something was wrong, his communicator was missing! Even if it was to prevent someone from disturbing it, even if it was turned off, it would not count as confiscating it from him, it must be something wrong!

Ye Chen sat up from the bed with difficulty, looked at the food in his mouth, determined not to be fooled like this, stared at Gu Xu with a cold face, if you ignore the red marks below his neck that make people think, look It's still pretty serious, now...

Gu Xu glanced at his masterpiece, looked at his little lion who had obviously entered an angry state, raised his hand to pinch the other's bulging cheeks, and said with a light smile, "Hey, let's eat first."

"Don't eat!" Ye Chen pushed away the food that was handed to his mouth with a sullen face, looked at his marshal and said fiercely: "Did you take my communicator away? Do you have any plans this week to deliberately not eat it?" Let me know, so you used this method to divert my attention?!"