Chapter 96: Rogue Ye!

Seeing that Gu Xu didn't speak, Ye Chen quickly looked at the training door behind him, secretly planning to find an opportunity to escape, but was caught by Gu Xu who had been paying attention to his small movements, and said coolly: " Don't try to escape, this is the identification door."

Ye Chen was furious: "Then what do you want, anyway, I only have one life, are you going to murder your husband for such a little concealment!"

"..." The more nonsense you are, the more confident you are! Gu Xu looked at Ye Chen with his neck stuck, looking like he would rather die than surrender, and his anger was aroused by him again. He took a step forward and imprisoned him in his arms, lowered his head and approached his little lion, his eyes darkened and said: "Murdering my husband is not willing to bear it." , but there are plenty of ways to teach you a lesson, little bastard."

He even called him a little bastard! Where is he an asshole, he is a model of a good man everywhere! Ye Chen became even more fierce when he came up stubbornly, straightened his body, and smashed the jar with Gu Xu's cold face: "Isn't it just those two tricks? Anyway, I'm facing your face now, if you Even if you can do it yourself, just come, I'm not afraid of you!"

"..." Gu Xu looked at this face that was carved out of the same mold as his own, and made an expression of grievance and anger. He only felt that his brain hurt, let alone a spanking, even pinching his face was a bit embarrassing If he doesn't do it, he now even has to suspect that this little bastard had already expected such a day when he was choosing his image, and deliberately squeezed such a face in advance, just in case!

"Offline!" Marshal Gu, who had figured this out, took a deep breath, and said fiercely to the confident little bastard.

"I don't! You think I'm stupid, if I'm offline now, you still bully me?!" Ye Chen wrinkled his nose and said fiercely.

"I'll bully you whenever you go offline, what's the difference?" Gu Xu looked at his boy's face without any sense of crisis, and said in a cool tone: "There is a saying called early death and early life, you pretend to be dead on the star network The longer you pretend, the longer you will be bullied by me after you go offline, are you sure you want to use the dragging tactic?"

"..." Ye Chen's eyes widened, and he looked at Gu Xu with disbelief, as if he didn't understand that such shameless words came from the mouth of his own marshal, but his stubborn temper, which is easy to ignore, came up. He said without hesitation: "Then I will never go offline! Anyway, you are reluctant to let me have something to do, and you will definitely take care of my body. I am not afraid at all!"

As soon as the voice fell, Ye Chen hurriedly added before his marshal said: "Unless you promise me to turn this matter over sometime, you won't be as stingy as today, you won't be so stingy, and you are not allowed to settle accounts afterwards, then I will Just try to think about it." "..." It's so reluctant! This little bastard, for speaking his reluctance so confidently, he is obviously proud of being favored! But he still eats this set of threats, afraid that this little thing will not be offline for ten days or eight days, and even regular injections of nutrient solution will definitely be a burden on the body. Gu Xu rubbed the center of his brows with a headache, and finally got pestered The Ye Mowang was defeated, and he calmed down and said helplessly: "Okay, don't lose your temper, when did I say I'm going to punish you?"

"It was so fierce just now!" Ye Chen immediately hit the snake with a stick when he heard that, Ye Mowang turned into a pitiful one in a second, and complained in a low voice with his mouth puckered.

"I was in a hurry!" Gu Xu was laughed at by his little bastard, sighed again, frowned and said, "So you are the real Cool? Liang Ye's star network certification cannot be faked. He used his identity account to log in to participate in the competition, do you know that if someone else is found to participate in the competition, both of you will be punished as cheating?"