Chapter 3 Marshal Prudence

Ye Chen was addicted to his mouth, and he was happy in his heart. Although he was going to hang himself on this tree in this life, he was still a bit unwilling. Even if he couldn't win Gu Xu, he could always play tricks to take advantage of it. Well. In this world, who dares to call himself Gu Xu's man? That's why he has the ability.

However, after only three seconds of being handsome, a familiar voice came from behind Ye Chen: "Why don't I know when I will have a little man?"

Ye Chen was stunned, almost crying. In his previous life, he insisted on helping the Zhao family and killed Uncle Gu Xu. They hadn't spoken for a long time. Later, when the border zerg invaded, Gu Xu led his troops to fight, and they never left. Back, after doing the math, he hadn't seen the other party for three years. Hearing the other party's voice suddenly at this moment always felt unreal.

Ye Chen was worried that he was dreaming, and when he woke up, he was still locked in the secret room where Zhao Chenshen imprisoned him. Fortunately, Gu Xu didn't keep Ye Chen in a daze for too long. He walked up to Ye Chen and said with a half-smile: "Why don't you talk? The little man who claims to be me?"

"...Who is the little man? You are young, and your whole family is young!" Gu Xu's sentimental emotions were wiped out in the teasing, and Ye Chen immediately exploded. Even a man can't bear others to say that he is small, and neither can Gu Xu. !

"Master, this young man is probably your brainless fan. I don't know how he got in. I'll send him out right away." The housekeeper dared not look at the face of his own marshal, and hurriedly stepped forward and bowed his head.

"Wait!" Ye Chen became impatient. He didn't come here today to impress Gu Xu as a fool. He grabbed Gu Xu's sleeve with one hand, opened his brain with the other, and said rather stiffly: "My name is Ye Chen, don't tell me you didn't receive the results from the genetic matching database, we are engaged!"

The genetic matching library is the highest authority matching in the empire. Once the matching is successfully entered, even the royal family will not be able to resist. Ye Chen said that they are engaged, which is not bad.

Gu Xu was taken aback when he heard the words. He did seem to have received a message from the genetic matching database two days ago, but he was too busy, so he forgot about it. After Ye Chen mentioned this, Gu Xu finally remembered, and then began to carefully look at the person in front of him.

The young man has delicate features, a thin body, a head smaller than him, and clear eyes. He looks like he can talk when he looks at you. He is wearing a neat and clean camouflage uniform. Although he lacks confidence, he is still holding on to his sleeves. With a cute little stubbornness, if it is not the result of the genetic matching library, it is indeed the type I like.

"What, what are you doing?" Seeing Gu Xu staring at him without saying a word, Ye Chen became a little nervous, his palms were sweating. In his previous life, he was always a lawless person because he was favored by Gu Xu. In this life, she took it for granted that Gu Xu would continue to pamper her, but forgot that they had never met in this life, and Gu Xu had never fallen in love with him.

Ye Chen lowered his head embarrassingly, but still grabbed Gu Xu's sleeve unwillingly, he even took the initiative to come to him, how dare he refuse to try himself! For the first time, Ye Chen, who was spoiled, felt a little guilty.

After a while, Ye Chen didn't get a response, and when he finally put down his hand a little discouraged, he was caught in the palm of a warm big hand. Ye Chen raised his head suddenly, his scorching gaze was always as cold as an iceberg. Gu Xu felt a little uncomfortable, took the young man's hand, looked away and said dryly: "Let's go, the future Marshal's wife." Immediately, my heart burst into joy, and I knew that this sullen old man was serious about eating this set!