Chapter 112: Ye Chen's Vest

Gu Xu took a deep breath, grabbed Ye Chen's hand and pulled it up, and said helplessly: "You just came out of Xingwang, and your mental strength is still not stable, so don't mess around."

"This is nonsense? Why do I feel that your body doesn't say that?" Ye Chen narrowed his eyes, and when Gu Xu pulled him up, he let go. It doesn't matter, even if he doesn't touch there, it's not good for his own marshal. It's all a kind of torment, no one knows Gu Xu's sulky little thoughts better than himself.

"..." Gu Xu took a look at the restless little fox lying on his body. The temperature on his body was getting higher and higher, so he got up and took him aside. He was about to go to the bathroom to deal with it when he was caught again. The little bastard was entangled.

"Don't go!" Ye Chen wrapped his arms around Gu Xu's waist, pulled Gu Xu's arm, but vigorously teased, his eyes were full of complacency and cunning, and said fiercely: "Hold on!"

Gu Xu was so entangled by his little bastard that he couldn't move, and worried that his subordinates were too strong. This lawless little guy entangled him even tighter, so he had to soften his voice and try to reason with Ye Chen: "I assure you, there will never be a next time!" , if you make me suffocate." Gu Xu paused, leaned over to his boy and whispered in his ear: "It will be you who will suffer in the future, good boy."

Ye Chen sneered, not at all frightened by his marshal's threat, and said coolly: "Not only lied to me, but now threatens me, do you think I'm scared?"

"..." My little bastard is good everywhere, but he is disobedient, he doesn't eat hard and soft, Gu Xu has a headache, feeling the feeling that his body is about to explode, but his sweetheart is still sticking to him like a brown candy, can he see it? Chi Yechen looked at his marshal's stinky face, smiled and leaned up to pinch the opponent's face, humming and said: "It's better to make your memory better with this punishment, if you dare to lie to me next time, I'll just" Before he finished speaking, the arrogant and domineering Ye Mowang was picked up by his own marshal. Gu Xu just carried the little bastard on his body all the way to the bathroom. When Ye Chen saw this, his heart skipped a beat. Authentic: "You, what are you doing? I'm weak now, if you take me to soak in cold water?

Soo/Mu Gu Xu turned on the shower, and the warm water hit the two of them directly. Gu Xu looked at his young man as if he was guilty of trying to escape, and immediately grabbed him and put him against the wall, with a blank expression He said authentically: "Who told you that I want to take a cold shower? Madam is so sticky to me, I must want to. If I let Madam go and take a cold shower alone, wouldn't it be too beastly?"

Ye Chen: "You let me go." Before he finished speaking, Gu Xu blocked him, and he let go until his face turned red. He gritted his teeth and said, "Don't swear!" Although the little bastard relied on his own body, he could I teased him vigorously, but, can't I really let him have an appetizer?

"Gu Xu! You, you bastard..." Ye Chen wanted to be fierce again, his back was against the cold bathroom wall, his hot body was in front of him, his life was still being held in his hands, and he surrendered after a while This bastard, when did he become so shameless ("■一■L?!

Just when Gu Yefufu was awkwardly performing the mosaic activities, Liang Ye, who was forced to quit by the virus infection, was not so comfortable. The mental power that had been completely eroded could not return to the body, and the mental realm was almost collapsed. Over the years, the damage and pain caused by the Liang family to Ye Chen finally bounced back on him intact, and he almost fainted from the pain.

"Ah!" Liang Ye screamed and rolled on the ground, his brain seemed to be tormented by the mental power of the riot and was in pain. Unbearable, he desperately grabbed the ground with his head like crazy, hoping to use this I feel better, but even if I hit a bloody skull on my head, the pain in my brain still hasn't stopped at all...