Chapter 27 The Ultimate Relative

Ye Chen unceremoniously sat on the seat that the students of the commanding department took for them, and turned a deaf ear to the temptations of all parties. When he thought that among these guys were those guys on the forum who wanted to sleep with him all day long, his whole face It all cooled down, and the black air behind him almost turned into substance.

"As expected of a child of the Marshal's family, his aura is extraordinary." People who didn't know why thought Ye Chen was born with this kind of cold temper, and Rainbow's fart was even more slick.

"..." Song Yuan, who knew the truth of Ye Chen's blackening, twitched his eyes, expressing deep sympathy for these guys who flattered the horse's legs. But having said that, Ye Chen looks exquisite, looks small, but when he has a cold face, he has an amazing aura and looks like a marshal. Could it be that this is the legendary husband and wife look?

"Brother, why are you here?" Amidst the compliments surrounding Ye Chen, an extremely discordant voice suddenly appeared.

Ye Chen turned his head and looked at the person who came by. He thought it was someone who dared to call him brother with a face. It turned out to be Liang Ye. Looking at the school uniform on the other party, Ye Chen raised his eyebrows. What about him, this kid actually came here? However, the threshold of Roland Academy is not low, how did he get in?

"Brother, you... why are you here? The Royal Military Academy revoked your admission quota before, I thought..." Liang Ye looked at Ye Chen timidly and said, implying that Ye Chen was accepted by the Royal Military Academy. People kicked out of the military academy.

When Ye Chen came in, Liang Ye saw him. He didn't expect Ye Chen to join Roland's command system. Even the way other people complimented him, the evil thoughts in his heart grew uncontrollably... 1 Originally, he His father has already arranged everything for him. As long as Ye Chen is willing to give up his place, he will be able to enter the Royal Military Academy smoothly. However, he did not expect that this white-eyed wolf would rather have his admission qualification revoked than give it up to him! It made his father spend a lot of effort to send him to Roland's Combat Department, but he never expected that Ye Chen, whom he thought he would never get up again, would also enter Roland Academy, where he is still the most popular conductor Yes, why is he willing? ! How to allow the other party to ride on his head again? !

Liang Ye lowered his poisoned eyes, lowered his head and quietly acted as a little cousin who was a little scared of Ye Chen. Who knows, he thought Ye Chen often bullied him.

After hearing Liang Ye's words, everyone glanced at Ye Chen in surprise. It is true that Ye Chen was able to enter the Royal Military Academy, but he was disqualified before entering the school. With Ye Chen's attention, no one would foolishly make themselves uncomfortable with Ye Chen.

And Ye Chen never puts people in his eyes, so he naturally didn't pay attention to the strange eyes around him. He lazily leaned on the back seat and watched his cousin perform. Call me brother, I can't bear the 18th-line cousins being so close as you said. Instead of asking me how I got into Roland Academy, I'd rather care about how your poor physique got into the combat department ?"

Liang Ye's mental strength was barely qualified, but this guy's physical strength was so weak that he even entered the combat department. I don't know what that guy Liang Yuanfeng was thinking.

"What do you mean? Liang Ye respects you by calling you brother. Not only do you not appreciate it, how can you slander him at will?" Before Liang Ye spoke, the people around him couldn't stand it. With an arrogant and domineering appearance, Dang Li said: "Liang Ye was once the champion of the junior group of the Xingwang Virtual Fighting Competition, and his mental strength is also a rare A-level. Of course, he entered the fighting system based on his strength."

"He Liang!" Liang Ye's complexion changed, and he immediately stopped He Liang, looking at Ye Chen's half-smile expression, his face turned dark immediately.

"It turned out that he was admitted based on his experience as a champion in a virtual fighting competition!" Ye Chen sneered, he only blamed himself for being reborn too late, and for the father and son to have the opportunity to climb up. A few years ago, Liang Yuanfeng, relying on his status as a guardian, magnificently banned him from using the Star Network on the grounds that he was underage, so he quietly logged into Liang Ye's account to participate in virtual fighting competitions.

It's ridiculous that at that time, he still felt that although the cousin who was silent all day was a little weak, he was still a good person, otherwise he would not have given up the spot to him in a daze in his previous life. Unexpectedly, this kid looked weak and harmless, but he was just like his father in his heart, completely dark!

Liang Ye felt guilty when he heard Ye Chen's words, and then thought that if it was revealed that he pretended to be someone else to participate in the virtual competition, Ye Chen would also be accused of cheating. He smiled flatteringly and said: "Cousin, we are very worried about you if you haven't come back these days. Dad is also doing it for your own good. I heard that you ran away with a wild man I don't know. I'm so anxious..."

"Okay!" Ye Chen waved his hand a little tiredly. He had seen enough of Liang Ye's little white flower in his previous life, and now he felt disgusted to see him revert to his old ways, so he immediately said bluntly: "Isn't it because I didn't get a place in the Royal Military Academy?" Give it to you? As for coming here to find me uncomfortable?"

As soon as Ye Chen said this, the students beside him were not fools, and they almost all came to their senses. This kid's face is too big, and he wants his cousin to give him the admission quota of the Royal Military Academy. It seems that this relative is really top-notch, no wonder Ye Chen is so indifferent to his cousin. Thinking about it this way, everyone felt that it was justifiable.

As Ye Chen's number one younger brother, Song Yuan immediately exploded, and immediately said eccentrically: "This classmate's idea is quite beautiful. The Royal Military Academy recruits students strictly. It is his ability to get the admission qualification for Ye Chen. You take one brother at a time." , I just want him to give you the spot, if I have such a younger brother, I can't stand it!"

"..." Liang Ye blushed immediately when he heard the words. He thought Ye Chen was ashamed to mention this matter, but he was caught off guard so unexpectedly, and immediately defended himself anxiously: "Cousin, you How can you say that? Dad has never meant to ask you to give up the quota, and I have already obtained Roland's admission qualifications, so why bother, it is clear that we see that you have been injected with pregnancy..."

"Don't even sit in your seat, what are you doing here?" Ye Chen listened to Liang Ye's words with a cold face and was about to start, but suddenly someone stopped the conversation, and the violent emotion in his heart was also because of this. A familiar voice subsided instantly.