Chapter 130 Learn a little bit!

Although my heart was bubbling with sourness, this was the first time my little lion did something good, so I couldn't pour cold water on it. I glanced at the grateful Long Yue aside, and said lightly: "Let's put it in my territory, the other party After all, they are interstellar pirates, and there are troops stationed in my place, so I can watch them and prevent them from making trouble."

Although it can't stop Ye Chen's plan, it's not a problem to completely separate this guy from his little lion! Marshal Gu, who has always been magnanimous, has a mind sharper than the tip of a needle in some respects. Of course, Gu Xu does not admit it. He just thinks that Long Yue, a pirate who appeared out of nowhere, is particularly suspicious. Dangerous elements are active on the private planet of their little lion, all out of consideration for Ye Chen's safety, absolutely no selfishness!

However, Gu Xu made a series of psychological constructions for himself, but they didn't come in handy, so Ye Chen waved his hand very proudly and pinched him in the cradle. It's far away from the planet, if you're worried, just check it out."

"..." I can't speak enough now? ! Gu Xu's face darkened, and with his back to Long Yue, he silently signaled to Ye Chen with his eyes, hoping that this little bastard could feel his little anger.

Ye Chen blinked, and gave his marshal a big smiling face as a gift, as if to say: When did you use it?

Gu Xu: "..."

Long Yue took a look at the silent communication between the two, it was full of sense of sight that no one else could get in the way, if it wasn't for the heavy responsibility, he really wanted to get rid of the burden and go offline to refuse to eat dog food every minute!

"Ahem!" In the end, it was the threat of the crew's life that forced him to eat a ton of dog food, he cleared his throat and boldly interrupted the atmosphere of the pink bubbles, and said righteously: "Marshal, please!" Don't worry, I can guarantee with my life that I will never cause trouble to Ye Chen." As soon as he finished speaking, Long Yue probably felt that his guarantee was not convincing, so he laughed at himself and said, "If you don't believe me, I will Now I can be captured without a fight, although my life is not worth a few dollars, but it will be of some help to the marshal if he can easily capture the big pirate group that has caused headaches for the entire empire for ten years!"

In fact, when he planned to kidnap Ye Chen, he had already planned to exchange himself for the normal life of all the crew members. Now this situation is the best result. Even if he is finally sentenced to life-long exile or imprisonment, this trip is still worth it. However, Ye Chen didn't buy Long Yue's righteous act of disregarding life and death at all. He looked at him with disgust and said, "Knowing that your life is worthless, what do you want to say?"

Long Yue: "..." I'm so sorry!

"But." Ye Chen suddenly put on a sly expression after finishing speaking, leaned on the shoulder of his own marshal as if he had no bones, and said casually: "Take that network in your fleet that can create an isolated space It's okay for the little genius to hand it over, and it just so happens that those guys in my Marshal Research Institute have some clues, we helped you so much, and you also help my Marshal, isn't such a small request too much?"

Long Yue: "..."

Gu Xu felt relieved immediately when he heard that Ye Chen went around looking for people for his own research institute. His sore heart seemed to be dug up by his little lion who didn't play cards according to common sense. A big spoonful of honey was pasted on it, and the corners of his mouth were almost tense. "I can give you the research materials on the isolated space, but people..." Long Yue frowned, subconsciously wanting to refuse, that guy is them Once the retreat is handed over to the Gu family, if something happens to them, a group of rough guys with well-developed limbs, no one has the brains to help them think of a way!