Chapter 38 Want to Beat the Marshal!

Gu Xu watched Ye Chen let himself move freely without any precautions, his heart was so soft that he was obviously so flamboyant, but he became so cute under his hands, although this was just his illusion...

The towel that was used to wipe his hair was thrown aside at some point, his fingers were inserted into Ye Chen's soft hair, and the slightly moist moisture stained his hands, Gu Xu's eyes darkened unconsciously, with a trace of An aggression that he hadn't even discovered himself.

But the young man with a big heart who was being touched didn't notice it at all. He felt comfortable and snorted softly, turned over lazily and brought the other half of his head closer, and yelled vaguely: "This way, this way Also!"

Gu Xu: "..." Does he know the consequences of saying such things to a normal man? ! This kid definitely did it on purpose!

Although he was so angry that he was gnashing his teeth, his body was as honest as ever, and he wiped Ye Chen's other half of his hair half dry. While Ye Chen was drowsy, Gu Xu's mental power penetrated into Ye Chen without hindrance. In Chen's brain, he gently comforted the active brain of the other party. Sure enough, after a while, Ye Xiaochen rubbed his big hand in a daze, and fell into a deep sleep.

Gu Xu heaved a sigh of relief. It seemed that he succeeded. He finally put this annoying little guy to sleep. If Ye Chen was able to wake up and receive treatment, he would definitely be pissed off again by this guy!

"..."

When Ye Chen woke up from a comfortable sleep, it was already the morning of the next day. Except for the slightly sunken sheet beside him that could show that Gu Xu really slept next to him last night, he had no memory of it at all. !

However, as if a timer had been installed on Ye Chen, he had just woken up when he received a super letter from Gu Xu: "I saw you sleeping soundly last night but I didn't wake you up, your mental realm is not You didn't reject me, I gave you restorative treatment last night according to the points George provided, how do you feel now?"

Ye Chen shook his head, it was indeed a lot easier, but! His head didn't hurt much, but his stomach exploded with anger! This guy, this guy actually used mental resonance to force him to fall asleep! He didn't do any of the one, two, three things that he planned to molested Gu Xu!

Ye Chenhu's face almost exploded his light brain, wishing to turn his anger into substance and crawl to the opposite side to beat someone: "It's not good! Headache! Dizziness! Discomfort!"

Gu Xu looked at the four exclamation marks that Ye Chen sent in a row, and knew that this guy was very energetic, and couldn't help but chuckle, it's really not easy to make this kid deflate once.

"Yuan, marshal?" The subordinate who was reporting the military affairs to Marshal Gu looked at Gu Xu in horror, he, he, his marshal actually laughed? With this paralyzed face, he can actually laugh?

Gu Xu quickly put away his smile when he heard the words, and glanced at his subordinates lightly: "Continue."

His subordinates immediately straightened up and said, "Yes!"

"..."

Ye Chen poked at the screen, his cheeks were bulging with anger, this prudish guy is really boring, he's going to piss him off, who wants him to sleep under the quilt!

Song Yuan reckoned that the Marshal had almost left at this moment, and then slowly returned to the dormitory. Seeing Ye Chen still lying on the bed, he thought of something obscene, so he leaned over to tease Ye Chen He said: "Hey, Boss, how was your life last night? The Marshal really doesn't know how to be considerate. It's kept you awake for so long."

"..." Ye Chen's face darkened, Gu Xu was far from being inconsiderate, he was simply too considerate! He was so considerate that he never wanted to talk to him again!

However, Song Yuan didn't know that he had hit the muzzle of the gun. Seeing Ye Chen sullenly and not speaking, he thought that his boss was shy for the first time, so he rubbed up with a disillusioned look and said with emotion: "Tsk tsk tsk, since ancient times heroes are sad about beauties Guan, the ancients never deceived me. The marshal must have loved you badly, otherwise how could someone as calm and self-controlled as him be so nonsense?"

Ye Chen raised his head coldly, glanced at Song Yuan, and said coolly: "You mean, if he is still as calm and self-possessed as before, it means he doesn't love me that much anymore?"

"...Ah?" Song Yuan looked confused, he... did he say something wrong just now?

"..." So, in the end, Song Yuan, who didn't know what he said wrong, was dragged by his boss all the way and thrown to the training ground. A sense of complete desperation.

"Don't come, don't come, if you beat me again, I will really be disabled!" Song Yuan, who was beaten up like a punching bag, raised his hands and begged for mercy. If he still doesn't know which muscle of Ye Chen is wrong by now, then he Live in vain! Look at this spirited look, if these two people really did something last night, he would have to wonder if Marshal Gu is dead?

So, the fact that my boss was so angry early in the morning was actually because... dissatisfied with desire?

Ye Chen was keenly aware of Song Yuan's eyes, looked at it coolly and said with a half-smile: "Are you thinking about something you shouldn't be thinking about?"

"Absolutely not!" Song Yuan raised his voice immediately, and then cautiously leaned over and said curiously: "Boss, you are too strong! Although I am one level higher than your mental power, I can't judge your strength at all." Move, teach me?"

"..." Ye Chen snorted softly and didn't bother to speak. He is a super A-level spiritual power user. If even this kid can guess his next move, why would he think about being the first in the youth group competition?

"..." Song Yuan touched his nose with a heartbroken face, he must be disgusted, right?

"What are they doing?" As soon as Ye Chen opened the training room, he saw the students from other rooms rushing out one by one, rushing towards the same direction.

"Ah?" Song Yuan came out to look over, and then explained to Ye Chen clearly: "Every year in the second week of enrollment in Roland Academy, freshmen will have a practical team test. When they first enrolled, everyone was not familiar with it. , according to the past practice, many people will choose to come to the training ground to choose suitable teammates from each other, judging from the situation, it must be some powerful people here?"

"The basic test... why don't I know?" Ye Chen racked his brains to recall, but unfortunately he didn't go to school at Roland in his previous life, so he didn't have any memory at all.

However, in his memory, Zhao Jie seemed to have performed outstandingly in a certain exam during her school days, and the Zhao family used some tricks to allow her to successfully enter the military headquarters. In the unbreakable Gu family army, she planted a A fuse that could be ignited at any time...