Chapter 11

"..." George felt that his worries were useless. With such desire and dissatisfaction, what kind of crazy thing did his marshal do to this child?

However, neither of these two paid attention to George's mood at the moment, and they were still looking at each other affectionately (murderously). Dr. Qiao, who came to see the doctor at night, was hit by 10,000 tons of dog food, and he covered his heart. Chest, immediately said some points to pay attention to and prepared to say goodbye and leave.

With the marshal escorting him, what's the matter with him? Isn't the wattage of the light bulb not high enough?

Gu Xu sent George to the door, and George looked at Gu Xu with a solemn expression: "Young Madam's mental damage was caused by extreme stimulation, but when I checked his body just now, I found out that his There are signs of long-term use of stabilizers in the body."

Stabilizer is a prescription drug, a small amount can alleviate the riots caused by children's inability to control their mental power, but if it is overdose, it will easily cause damage to the mental domain, and I don't know who would start to treat such a young child. start...

Gu Xu's face darkened: "I know, don't spread this matter for now."

Gu Xu sent George back to his room, and saw Ye Chen obediently standing at the door, waiting for him to open the door. With an honest reason to sleep together, who cares about a guest bedroom!

"..." Gu Xu twitched the corners of his eyes speechlessly, and waited for him, really wondering who was the guy who sneaked into his bedroom before? Originally, I wanted to change the partner's authority in the optical brain, but now it's good, let people enter the room directly, so beautiful.

Ye Chen is indeed quite beautiful. Seeing that Gu Xu didn't chase him away, he followed him consciously. Without Gu Xu saying anything, he got into the bed skillfully, and while patting the empty space next to him, he winked at Gu Xu: "Toss!" It's midnight, we're tired, let's go to bed."

"..." Why did this child like to say some ambiguous words all the time? Who did he learn from? !

Gu Xu frowned into a small peak. Considering Ye Chen's current physical condition, he reluctantly opened the other corner of the quilt and lay far away on the edge of the bed. Sleeping with a stranger for the first time, the whole body's mental defense subconsciously stretched to the extreme.

Ye Chen didn't seem to notice it. Seeing that Gu Xu finally lay down, he slithered into Gu Xu's arms like a little snake, raised his head and kissed Gu Xu's chin quickly before Gu Xu threw him out...

Gu Xu stiffened, his originally stiff body turned into a stone, Ye Chen's soft touch still remained on his chin, his nose was full of Ye Chen's breath, clean, with the scent of green grass, very light, but very nice smell...

Ye Chen looked at Gu Xu's reddish ear tips, showing two big white teeth, like an apprentice who managed to molest good women and men: "Marshal Gu, you should get used to the non-single life earlier, we are all prospective partners, kiss Hugging is normal, if you are like this, others will think I bullied you!"

"..." The boy had finished speaking, what else could he say? ! Gu Xu viciously pressed the man's head into his arms, and said coldly, "Sleep!"

He has already entered Ye Chen's mental brain once today. Although he can't treat him for the time being, he has his own mental power package, which can also relieve Ye Chen's headache to a certain extent.

Ye Chen nestled in Gu Xu's arms obediently, rubbing his strong chest happily, he knew that this guy was a typical upright guy, his body was always more honest than his mouth.