Chapter 121 Sudden sense of crisis

After finishing speaking, Song Yuan paused again, and sighed regretfully: "Fortunately, I followed all his personal accounts, and registered a small account in his forum to follow the news at any time. I didn't expect His Highness If I concede defeat so quickly, then my previous efforts were wasted."

Gu Yanqi: "..." Why does it seem a pity to hear your words?

Gu Yanqi stared at Song Yuan for a few moments, and then said calmly, "Have you finished today's training?"

"..." Song Yuan shivered suddenly, wondering if it was his illusion, he always felt that the general's face was swollen and worse? Scratching his head with a guilty conscience, he softly excused himself: "Isn't the game over!"

"Oh, you got the first place?" Gu Yanqi was unmoved, expressionless.

"..." Isn't the number one standing next to you, besides, I have worked hard to get the fourth place! Song Yuan looked at Gu Yanqi with a little grievance, with the big Buddha of the boss, even if he trains for another ten years, he may not be able to catch up, okay? !

"..." Ye Chen pulled his marshal, looked at Gu Yanqi, then at Song Yuan, sensitively sensed that something was wrong with the atmosphere, but couldn't put it into words, and then he saw the uncle unceremoniously raised his hand. Picking up Song Yuan's back collar, he said coolly: "You came to the military headquarters for an internship, so you'll be negligent while I'm not here, and today's training will be doubled."

Ye Chen, who has been fighting pillow fights with his marshal since he came to the military headquarters and has never had a good day of training: "..." Suddenly there is a trace of guilt...

So, Song Yuan, who hadn't figured out his status, was carried away by the suddenly serious general, with his two little paws still being pulled in the direction of his boss, shouting silently in his heart: Boss, help! !

Ye Chen looked at Song Yuan with a smile and waved: Take care.

"Admiral, I really have a good training! But, the game has just ended, it is very important to combine work and rest!" Song Yuan was pitifully carried away by Gu Yanqi for a while, thinking of this period of time. The shadow left by the devil master immediately began to struggle slightly.

Gu Yanqi paused after hearing the words, and finally loosened the deformed collar that was pulled behind Song Yuan. Seeing that the other party shrank his neck and looked at him cautiously, he suddenly felt stricken, and said with a dark face: "I Is it that scary?"

"No, no!" Song Yuan said no, but his eyes kept rolling, and he rubbed his feet back without any trace.

"..." Gu Yanqi glanced down lightly, Song Yuan stopped immediately, straightened his body with a sullen face and said: "The general has personally trained me these days, and taught me the Gu family The cultivation method of spiritual power is like a master in my heart, how could I be afraid?" "That's called master." Before Song Yuan finished speaking, he was interrupted by Gu Yanqi directly, looking at it with a half-smile he said.

"..." Too, too sudden, right? ! Song Yuan raised his eyes and saw Gu Yanqi's serious face, so he had to bite the bullet and squeeze out two words: "Master, Master..."

Song Yuan's voice is the same as his temper, a bit soft, but absolutely not coquettish, people can't get angry when they hear it, Gu Yanqi's little bit of unhappiness just now finally dissipated, and he couldn't control it with his hands. He kept pinching the other person's little fat face, and said with a light smile, "A teacher for a day is a father for the rest of his life, so do you listen to the words of the master?"

"Listen." Song Yuan put on a bitter face and was pinched by his master.

He thinks that he should be able to be among the handsome guys, but he has a little baby fat since he was a child, and he can't get rid of it no matter how much he exercises. Want to fight the opponent to the end, but the person pinching him now is the general, he dares to be angry but dare not say QAQO Gu Yanqi was satisfied, let go of the big hand that tortured Song Yuan, and put it in his pocket as if he didn't care much Said: "Speaking of which, you are not very competent as a master, and you are not yet your star network friend."