Chapter 69 Attention, this is a car

In the two lifetimes combined, this is the second time Ye Chen sees this guy hesitating. Gu Xu's words are seldom, and every time he utters his words, he is clean and neat. Except for the time when the two had sex in his previous life, he was lucky enough to meet this guy Thinking about it in such an awkward and bewildered manner, combined with Gu Xu's inexplicable words, Ye Chen seemed to be enlightened. A possibility suddenly flashed in his mind. He looked at the red tips of his marshal's ears, and his face suddenly became a little weird , wouldn't it be what he thought?

Gu Xu looked at Ye Chen's expression of complete trust in himself, and suddenly couldn't say the lines he had thought up in his heart, and said with some difficulty: "There is a special book in the cultivation method, which requires the cooperation of the two of us." ..." Look at this tone, it's more than just cooperation!

"Yeah." Ye Chen immediately nodded in response when he heard the words, blinked his eyes and looked at Gu Xu obediently and said: "Then ask Teacher Gu for a lot of advice, don't worry, I will be super cooperative!"

Gu Xu: "..." Although it's a little awkward to hear this guy call him teacher, in this case, when he was about to ask Ye Chen for double cultivation, he heard his own child call him teacher in a serious manner, Why do you feel so guilty? Ye Chen, who bullied his students, got up from the bed as if he didn't know anything. If it wasn't for his knee injury at this moment, he would definitely set a standard for Gu Xu. Looking at Gu Xu in a cross-legged training posture, he said with a serious face: "Let's start quickly, the headache is severe, we can't drag it on any longer! You tell me what to do, if you tell me to lift my feet, I will never raise my hands! "

"You just lie down and don't move!" Gu Xu couldn't bear it anymore, he pressed Ye Chen who was eager to try, glared at him fiercely, and said, "If you don't lift your feet, the marshal who has been tricked by Ye Xiaochen countless times will start seriously." Doubt, is this kid really not understanding or pretending not to understand? ! So this line is so appropriate?

"Oh, don't move, don't move, I'm hurt and you're still fierce!" Ye Chen lay down aggrieved, looked at Gu Xu pitifully, and when the other party couldn't help regretting his attitude just now, he listened to Gu Xu again. Shi continued with an innocent face: "However, this mental power training method is quite strange. It can be practiced while lying down. You, the Gu family, are really amazing to come up with such a lazy training method!"

"..." Gu Xu was once again supported by his own boyish forehead, and finally realized that he shouldn't have been entangled with this little bastard for so long!

Just when Ye Chen was still planning to continue teasing his own marshal, Gu Xu was heartbroken, gritted his teeth and said, "Now it will be your Gu family too!"

As soon as the words fell, he leaned over and blocked the chattering mouth: "Well" "..." Oh, how careless it is? Feeling the warm touch on his lips, a sly smile flashed in Ye Chen's eyes, he closed his eyes obediently and let Gu Xu's breath wrap himself in his whole body Gu Xu felt the obedience of the boy below him And relax, the tight string in my heart finally loosened, and I kissed Ye Chen more deeply, my big hand carefully avoided the injured knee, slipped into the other's underwear, and the rough big hand touched my sensitive waist , Ye Chen let out a muffled snort, shrunk his body subconsciously, aroused a tremor, Gu Xu felt Ye Chen's movement, immediately stopped, pecked and kissed him lightly, and let him go, He lowered his head and put his little lion's nose to the tip of his nose, looked deeply at the other person and said, "Only when the mental power is fully compatible, can I enter your brain for treatment. This is the only way, are you willing?"

"Is that so?" Ye Chen pretended to be enlightened, thought for a while, then raised his hand to poke Gu Xu's chest, raised his head to touch Gu Xu's lips, and smiled slyly: "I don't want to!"

Gu Xu: "..."? ? ?

Just when Gu Xu was at a loss because the answer he got was different from what he had imagined, the boy under him suddenly turned over and pressed himself under him, lowered his head forcefully, and made a face at his marshal , fiercely said: "Don't you want to do it without treatment?"

"..." Looking at the arrogant young man, Gu Xu always felt a little pain in his head, and said helplessly, "I just don't want to wrong you."

"They're all men, what's wrong with you or not?" Ye Chen smiled triumphantly like a kitten stealing a fish, and he rubbed against a place on Gu Xu's neck that had already begun to react. , super softly coquettish: "Or you let me go? Absolutely no wronged! OK?"

"You're too young." Gu Xu faced the little lion's limp and coquettish behavior as firmly as Mount Tai, turned over again and pressed Ye Chen under him, with an expressionless expression on his face.

"......"you! You are young! Ye Chen was angry, and wanted to lose his temper again, but in the next second, Gu Xu hit his soft spot, and his whole body softened: "You are cheating! Well" Ye Chen, who omitted the car, was brought in by Gu Xu In the ups and downs of endless pleasure, he was still injured in the end, and soon lost consciousness. In the drowsy state, he only felt that a warm ball suddenly appeared in the sea of consciousness, and it wandered around in his brain. , Every time I go to a place, the pain that accompanies me is relieved.

Ye Chen liked this little dumpling very much, and subconsciously wanted to touch it, but it refused to let him touch it. Every time he passed by, it would avoid him, which made him very angry!

"..." Gu Xu felt the spiritual power entangled by Ye Chen in his brain, and he felt a shock all over his body. Seeing the active reaction below him, he was suddenly tired. The little bastard really didn't even sleep and receive treatment. honest!

After finally straightening out all the mental power in the young man's brain, Gu Xu felt as tired as after fighting a battle for several days and nights. Looking at the mess in the bed, he fell silent immediately, and had no choice but to work hard without complaining. After bathing the two of them again and changing the sheets, Ye Xiaochen was stuffed in again. Looking at the young man who was sleeping peacefully, Gu Xu couldn't help kissing again, and then quietly backed out. As soon as he went out, he saw his adjutant and his uncle standing at the door, obviously waiting for a long time, Gu Xu paused, then stepped forward as if nothing had happened: "Uncle, why are you here?"

Gu Yanqi turned around, looked at his nephew with raised eyebrows, and said with a half-smile: "One day and one night? You have good physical strength!"