Chapter 226-230

Chapter 226 Brother Controlled Doudou

Just when Gu Xu was about to gently remind his youngest son that he was only eleven years old and he didn't have to worry about state affairs, he heard Doudou's communicator ring, and his son raised his hand to take a look, and then said Looking at himself expressionlessly, he said, "The mission from the Orc Empire is here, what can I say, that little Highness is simply synonymous with trouble."

As soon as Gu Yuchen finished speaking, the communicator in Gu Xu's hand rang immediately. It was the news sent by his adjutant, and it was exactly the same as what his son said...

Gu Xu was silent for a while, and then looked at his little boy with a difficult face: "... May I take the liberty to ask why your news channel is three seconds faster than that of the marshal's father?"

Speaking of which, he and Ye Chen were a bit incompetent as fathers. The elder son often made troubles when he was young, so they put more thought into it. When they had a younger son later, it was because the younger son was too sensible In the past few years, the border has not been very peaceful. The two sons have grown up so much without paying attention, and his own little boy has settled all the potential obstacles of the Gu family without saying a word. I can't feel any sense of crisis.

It wasn't until he saw that the little guy received the news faster than himself that Gu Xu realized that his eleven-year-old son was almost turning into a bug. The younger son was compared...

When Gu Yuchen heard what his father said, he glanced at the other party casually, and said quietly: "I participated in the parliamentary youth representative election last year, and was lucky to be selected. eyeliner."

"...Why don't I know?!" Gu Xu was startled by his son's sudden identity, looked at Doudou in disbelief and said.

Discord between the parliament and the military has existed since the establishment of the empire. For a long time, any family members related to the military have not been able to hold important positions in the parliament. He never thought that his little boy would go to the parliament to run for a youth representative, and he succeeded!

No, Doudou is only eleven years old now. Even if he becomes a youth representative of the parliament, it is logical that he, as a guardian, cannot be ignorant of such an important matter...

Soon, Gu Yuchen kindly answered his father with a sullen face: "I asked Chu Chao to prepare another identity, and then used those gaudy cosmetics to modify the shape of the face, and I got in."

In fact, it is not as simple as he said, if he hadn't used some privileges in private by relying on his father's identity, it would not be so easy for Chu Chao to create a false identity.

Fortunately, Gu Yuchen is not as famous as his elder brother. Although many people in the council have seen him, they did not leave a deep impression on him. He disguised himself a little, but he was still somewhat similar to his original self. Naturally, those people It was impossible to doubt that he was related to the real Marshal's youngest son.

If it really mattered, he might not be able to cover up his own face, how could he deliberately put on such a similar face to make people suspicious. Our Doudou took advantage of the inertial thinking of those smart guys in the parliament to sneak in openly, and was even attracted by many people because of his young age.

Being able to stand out from the crowd at such a young age may lead to great success in the future. Some old guys who like to work hard on potential stocks will naturally not let go of the opportunity to sell to Gu Yuchen.

In this way, before Gu Xu and Ye Chen knew it, their sons had even unknowingly controlled a considerable force in the hands of their rivals, and they were still enjoying themselves Discussing the pension plan, I am really ashamed, ashamed...