Chapter 115 Don't like me and can't kill me

The young referee is not very old, and this is the first time he has encountered such a thing in the industry for several years. He was immediately a little embarrassed. At this time, Long Yue, who was originally the runner-up, suddenly said to Ye Chen: "No matter the judgment this time No matter what, you are a respectable opponent, I believe in you."

Ye Chen looked at this opponent who had only fought twice in surprise. Since the game, the two of them have said no more than ten words in total. He really didn't expect the other party to stand up and speak for him. He subconsciously nodded and smiled. He smiled and said, "Thank you."

"..." Gu Xu sat under the stage and watched the little interaction between the two, and immediately lost his composure. This man named Long Yue had already asked for contact information with his little lion before, but now he is standing still for no reason. Come out to speak for Ye Chen, you must know that if Ye Chen is disqualified from the competition, the one who will benefit the most is him who was originally the runner-up.

Thinking of this, the sullen Marshal Gu couldn't sit still, he raised his hand and sent the evidence he had collected in the past few days to the person in charge to ask for leniency for his own teenager, secretly prodding and competing with Long Yue who didn't know why.

No words were spoken from above, and the little referee didn't dare to make a decision without authorization, so he had to explain to everyone under pressure: "The incident of Ye Chen cheating with fake accounts happened suddenly, but everyone, please rest assured, the organizer of the competition will definitely give everyone a satisfactory answer." Reply" before he finished speaking, he saw a staff member rushing up to the stage and whispered a few words to the little referee. The little referee immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and projected the latest information sent by the staff on the big screen, and then Then he said: "Everyone, this is some evidence provided by an enthusiastic insider, which is enough to prove that Ye Chen never had his own star network account before the age of nineteen, and there is still time to sign up for the competition with Cool's account four years ago." He and Ye Chen's dormitory records show that the people who signed up for the competition were not those who secretly signed up with Liang Ye's smart brain, but Liang Ye himself signed up and asked Ye Chen to cheat for him by deception, lure and other means" "..." Ye Chen has black lines on his face, enthusiastic insider, does that guy dare to be more obvious?

"You're talking nonsense!" Liang Ye panicked when he heard the words, clenched his fists tightly, and deliberately raised his voice to hide his guilt: "This, these are all your guesses, there is no evidence at all! Ye Chen, Ye Dust wanted to participate on his own initiative, I didn't force him at all!"

As soon as these words came out, it was another evidence of his lies. As far as this IQ is concerned, I don't know how Zhao Chenshen, who was manipulating all this behind the scenes, felt when he saw it.

The referee nodded when he heard the words, and didn't get entangled with it. Instead, he opened a remote wild star qualification and said: "Because of Ye Chen's special situation, he had no experience with star network before he was an adult. According to the remote wild star vine The standard of Planet Er is that the local residents are poor. Only some people can buy smart brains, and they are allowed to borrow other people's accounts to log in and sign up. The competition is chaotic, so one by one." The referee paused, looked at the live broadcast camera, and said solemnly: "The audience in the entire empire are all supporters of the Star Network Competition, and they should have the right to participate in the judgment. After discussions with the organizers, it was decided to vote The way to determine whether Ye Chen's ranking in the previous competitions and this competition will be retained."