Chapter 52

Ye Chen looked at his old Gong's face, showing a rare guilty conscience, and then thought about it, everyone is a man, he let him on the bed (fog), why can't he have a good time?

Thinking about it this way, Ye Chen's guilty expression suddenly became domineering, and Ye Chen stared at Gu Xu with his chest up, and said fiercely: "What?! We are registered on the genetic matching database, and you still want to renege on it?" ?"

"..." The genetic matching database doesn't say who's daughter-in-law is who! Gu Xu took a look at Ye Chen's unreasonable and confident appearance, and actually felt an urge to punish this little bastard on the spot. How could he be so provocative?

Seeing the storm in Gu Xu's eyes, Ye Chen subconsciously shivered. He always felt that Gu Xu was a little dangerous now, so he shrank his neck and looked at him small, and forced to explain: "This is a way to express intimacy. Way, I like you so I call you that!"

"Do you need me to thank you for your liking?" Gu Xu glanced at Ye Chen lightly, and said coolly.

"Of course I need it!" Ye Xiaochen took Gu Xu's arm, blinked his eyes and complained aggrievedly: "Why are you so stingy? It's just a sentence of daughter-in-law, you're going to kill me" "..." Marshal stingy was beaten up and beaten The little bastard almost loses his temper with his little tricks, he opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but no matter what he said, this little bastard would always have a reason to get back at him!

You can't beat or scold, and now you can't even talk about it! Marshal Gu was extremely tired, and finally decided to write down a note for Ye Xiaochen in a small notebook. In the future, when a serious marshal unconsciously thought of some unsuitable pictures in his mind, he heard the small local communicator in Song Yuan's hand. It rang.

"..." Song Yuan, who failed to pretend to be dead, braced himself and pretended that he hadn't heard anything. He looked at the two bosses innocently, and said seriously: "It's Bai Lianhua's communication." Bai Lianhua's team Carrying this kind of local communicator in a small area can't project in real time. It just hit the edge of the ball. It is not considered a prohibited item in the exam, and it is very helpful for investigation and contact.

"Take it, what am I doing?" Ye Chen glared at Song Yuan angrily and said.

"..." I'm not afraid of disturbing your love affair! Song Yuan complained silently in his heart, then obediently turned on the communicator, and heard Bai Lianhua's voice from inside: "There is no ambush, your team flag is still there, you can come in."

Ye Chen nodded when he heard the words, and Dang even said to the communicator: "Then trouble you to take out the team flag, let's change the base."

"Are you going to give up your stronghold house?" Although Bai Lianhua couldn't see his expression, he could hear how angry the other party was from his tone. What's the point of telling me not to waste your time letting me go in and investigate if you don't believe me?"

"It's not that I don't trust you." Song Yuan said to the communicator speechlessly: "It's our boss who discovered that the outside of the stronghold house has been tampered with. Even if we stay inside tonight, we will not be safe, so we should leave as soon as possible. For good."

However, Bai Lianhua didn't believe it at all. When he heard that it was Ye Chen's arrangement, he just felt that he was targeting him. Hearing this, he immediately snorted coldly and said: "Why didn't I find out that someone had tampered with the outside of the stronghold? Don't you want to?" Come in, naturally there are countless excuses, and there is a protective shield outside the team flag, I can't take it away with my own strength."

This is also glaring nonsense, Bai Lianhua is an A-level psychic after all, and against this level of protective shield, it can be broken in no more than three attacks.

"..." I'm ashamed to say that you are a good detective, and you haven't been able to find such an obvious trap, hot chicken! Song Dichou, who was spoiled in advance, can finally laugh at others brightly.

Ye Chen didn't have much patience at first, so he squinted his eyes and said with a sneer, "Okay, this is the first time our alliance group has sent out a mission, and I won't force you to refuse, so you want to quit cooperate?"

Originally, he was already uncomfortable to cooperate with such a guy who plotted against his marshal. Now that he finally got rid of this guy, he wished for it.

The other side suddenly fell silent, and after a long pause, he said, "Me!"

Suddenly there was a noisy and strange sound like signal interference from the communicator. The three of them were taken aback when they heard Bai Lianhua's cry. They were about to ask about the situation when they saw the communicator hang up. Is there really an ambush?" Song Yuan frowned and said subconsciously, the stronghold house is really an empty room with team flags, and you can see everything when you walk in, but Bai Lianhua just said that it is safe inside, and was attacked in a blink of an eye. Ambush, this is too strange. And they have been paying attention to the situation over there, and have not seen anyone lurking in.

Ye Chen raised his eyebrows and looked into the distance, and said with a half-smile: "Who knows? Maybe there is really something in there. Bai Lianhua didn't say it before. We must be ambushed suddenly after we refused to go in. Maybe We have already reached an agreement with the people inside. Of course, it is also possible that Bai Lianhua is really in danger, so should we go in or not?"

"..." Song Yuan fell silent. To be honest, Bai Lianhua was a very unpleasant partner, and even if he was in danger, he would not bother to talk to him. However, it was their team's decision to let him go to the front to scout. If Bai Lianhua was eliminated because of this, then they would be equivalent to owe this guy a favor, and he would feel uncomfortable no matter what.

Fortunately, Ye Chen didn't seem to intend to listen to his opinion. He turned his head to look at his own marshal, and said with an appearance of an obedient child ready to listen: "Marshal, do you think we are going to save people?"

"..." This is a pitfall. Marshal, who knows his child's nature, has no doubt that if he really asks Ye Chen to save people, he will be caught and accused of helping those who bully him; but if he doesn't Let Ye Chen go to save people, maybe the child who owes a beating will turn around and say that he is ruthless, anyway, no matter what he proposes, Ye Xiaochen can always tease him!

Ye Chen looked at the silent marshal, blinked his eyes and said in a low voice, "Ah, if you don't speak, is it because you are worried that I will be angry if you ask me to save people? You think I'm so stingy?" "..." Look Look, even the little bastard who is afraid of stepping on the pit and keeps silent can have an excuse to tease him, Gu Xu took a deep breath, looked at Ye Chen and said coolly: "When I get back from the holiday, I will take you to the military headquarters to give you some extra training." Emotion recognition class."

"?" Ye Chen was stunned. He just teased his marshal daily, but he didn't make any moves. Why did he suddenly have to be trained again?