Chapter 59 The Marshal Dislikes It!

Bai Lianhua only yelled a few times in pain when he was beaten up by Ye Chen and the other two, but at other times he just gritted his teeth and stared at Ye Chen without saying a word, as if he wanted to hurt this. The culprit who caused me to be so embarrassing was firmly remembered in my mind.

Seeing Bai Lianhua's resentful eyes, Ye Chen was not frightened at all. He even hooked his marshal's shoulders in front of the other party, and raised his chin towards Bai Lianhua. : "Okay, tie him up and throw him out tomorrow morning. You don't wear a protective ring, and you rush to your death. Fortunately, you met such a good captain like me who repays grievances with kindness, and even protected him for one night, tsk."

Bai Lianhua: "..." How, how could there be such a shameless person? ! If this can also be called revenge with virtue, he will go out and swallow the particle beast now! Bai Lianhua, who had been beaten into a pig's head, couldn't speak a word now, and could only vomit blood out of anger while listening to Ye Chen's words.

I don't know whether it was intentional or unintentional, Bai Lianhua then heard that he always thought he was a good marshal for the other party, and he patted Ye Chen's head with relief and said: "After all, it's just a practical test, come out to attack at night No matter how powerful the particle beast is, it will be seriously injured at most, and it is very difficult to kill people, so don't feel wronged for thinking about me."

The implication is that there is no need to keep Bai Lianhua, a traitor, tied up just because he cares about his identity. As long as he can't die, he won't save people. Bai Lianhua was shocked to hear that the Marshal was so decisive that he even proposed to let Ye Chen throw himself into the pile of particle beasts. The resentment in his heart could no longer be restrained, and he spurted out a mouthful of blood, and passed out directly.

"..." Ye Chen looked at Bai Lianhua who fainted as soon as he heard that he was about to be thrown out with a black face. He wondered if this guy was just pretending. Song Yuan tied him up first, and murmured softly at the same time: "It's really cheap for him!"

"Okay, it's enough to scare and scare. With Bai Lianhua as a hostage in hand, you can use this as a breakthrough to seize their team's stronghold." Gu Xu looked at Ye Chen's unsatisfactory expression, and suddenly felt a little nervous. Can't laugh or cry.

Ye Chen immediately looked at his marshal when he heard the words, as if he had discovered something rare and rare, he opened his eyes wide and poked the marshal's chest jokingly as if he had caught the handle of the marshal: "You are so bad! How dare you think of using it?" Bai Lianhua's idea of being a hostage is to seize the position, but what about the upright Marshal?"

"..." Gu Xu was silent, held his restless hand, looked at the little cunning Ye Chen, and said coolly: "If you are close to the vermilion, you will be red, and if you are close to the ink, you will be black. There is a little cunning in the family, so naturally It was broken."

"..." Ye Chen was taken aback when he heard the words, and then exploded immediately. He stared fiercely at Gu Xu and said, "Where is the trickster? Why don't I know?!"

He who is close to ink is black, so he is not black! Such a good captain like him can't be found even with a lantern, and this guy dares to arrange himself! Ye Chen is not happy, he is going to be fierce!

"..." He's obviously a cunning guy, but unexpectedly he feels good about himself, okay, who let this cunning guy be his fiancé, what can he do? Gu Xu had a very clear understanding of himself, and quickly followed his own boy's words: "It's just an ordinary strategy in the Art of War class. What does Captain Ye think?"

It has to be said that Gu Xu has a better grasp of Ye Xiaochen's temper now, the tone of this wave of consulting Captain Ye is just right, Captain Ye's originally stern face immediately smiled, and there was a little bit of trembling. He narrowed his eyes at Gu Xu and said, "Well, Captain Ye thinks it's okay, so let's do it!"