Chapter 31

However, after receiving Ye Chen's mental fluctuations, the star network guidance system recommended him the system's default image -- the marshal's face with a 50% similarity.

"..." Ye Chen's face darkened. He listened to the annoying mechanical sound in his head, looked at the people around him, and looked at the same marshal's face. He said to the system angrily, "Thank you for your thoughtfulness." ah!"

"You're welcome, it is my duty to serve every star network user." The guidance system spoke with a hard mechanical voice, without any emotion: "Please confirm whether to use the system's default marshal image."

"...No need!" Ye Chen ruthlessly refused with a cold face, what unexpected effect can it have if it is the same as everyone else! He directly turned off the annoying system intelligence service and started to pinch it by himself. At the very least, he had to pinch a 70% to 80% similarity. No matter what, he couldn't lose to the default image!

Ye Chen Tuanba Tuanba worked on the self-service panel for a long time before he changed into a new image with satisfaction. Before he could walk around, he heard a familiar voice next to him whistling: "Boss, I'm coming up too. Already, pass my star network friend!"

A virtual image with a face similar to that of Marshal Gu, even with a very close body proportion, appeared beside him. He anxiously added Ye Chen to the associated communication number, looked at the friend application that appeared on the virtual account, and then looked at the Looking at the face next to him, Ye Chen was expressionless: "Did you pinch the proportions of your face and body?"

"...Uh, I was young and frivolous and ignorant at the time, hehe..." Although it was a virtual image, Song Yuan still felt a chill behind his back for some reason, moved back in small steps, and swallowed his saliva symbolically. Oh my god, why did you forget this, Mrs. Marshal is a big jealousy!

Once upon a time, he even cut off his perfect face-squeezing technique and showed it off in the circle of friends. Now, it is obviously a virtual image, but he actually saw the murderous look from the expression of the other party, and he was so scared that he backed away. For some reason, my brain suddenly opened up, and I hurriedly said: "Well, boss, your face is much more authentic than mine. Look at these eyes, and this nose, so handsome! Hmm..."

Before he could finish speaking, he felt the violent boxing from the legendary marshal's wife. Ye Chen withdrew his fist, looked at the unharmed Song Yuan and said coolly: "See you at the Xingwang training ground."

Song Yuan: "..." QAQ Who did he provoke him?

But judging by the thin and small appearance of the boss, the force value should not be high? Song Yuan thought about it secretly, saw that Ye Chen had left, and immediately followed him, and tentatively said in a low voice: "Boss, are you going to sign up for the fighting competition, then I will go too!"

Xingwang's virtual fighting competition is a large-scale event that all people participate in, and there are certain prizes for the top ten in the competition. These are the most influential games on the Star Network.

Ye Chen didn't speak, and went to the registration venue with a small tail without any delay. His mental strength is lacking, and staying on the star network for a long time will aggravate his injuries. Although he has never had the opportunity to visit the star network before, this kind of thing is still waiting for Gu Xu to take him. As for Song Yuan... that is still never mind.

"..." Song Yuan rubbed his nose and followed Ye Chen, pretending to be dead. For some reason, he always felt that the boss looked at him with disgust.

"Cool! Think again! You don't know how popular you are on Xingwang now? It doesn't matter if you can't get the first place. As long as you can perform normally, we will pay you an extra appearance fee. You What do you think?" Just when the two arrived at the entrance of the venue, they saw two people standing in a stalemate at the entrance.

Ye Chen raised his eyebrows and looked at these two people. One of them should not be too familiar to him. After all, he has won several merits for him wearing that layer of skin. Now he is standing opposite and looking at the one that is only two points similar to Liang Ye himself. face, I just feel ironic.

"No, I've already said that Roland College has a lot of classes for freshmen, and I don't have time. You can hire someone else." Liang Ye frowned impatiently and refused.

"Pfft..." Ye Chen thought it was ridiculous when he saw that another person was promising Liang Ye to participate in the competition with a lot of money. Of course, this guy didn't dare to participate, because all his results were fake. If he really agreed, "perform normally." The level may not be so pleasing. And, if he remembers correctly, this guy was just suspended from all classes for two weeks, right?

He hardly ever went to Starnet, but he didn't know that the Cool account actually thought that the two games had gained a lot of popularity? However, since the popularity was taken away by him, he naturally had to take it back himself!

"Boss, what's the matter?" Song Yuan didn't know Liang Ye's vest, and thought he had met an alumnus by such a coincidence, when he heard Ye Chen suddenly laugh softly, a little confused.

"It's nothing. What's fake can't be true, what's real can't be fake." Ye Chen smiled indifferently, and was about to go around the two of them to leave, but was stopped by Liang Ye, who looked at Ye Chen arrogantly with a cold face: "What do you mean?"

"Huh? You got it wrong, I'm talking to him!" Ye Chen patted Song Yuan who was bewildered beside him, and said to Liang Ye with a smile.

Liang Ye's face darkened. He always felt that Ye Chen's voice was a little familiar, but Ye Chen made a slight adjustment, and he didn't recognize it for a while, but just looking at this person with a clear and sarcasm The expression on his face made him unbearable, his original guilt turned into anger and he looked at Ye Chen with a cold face and said, "Apologize!"

Perhaps he was a counterfeit from the very beginning. The word fake is the word he hates the most. He is afraid that one day things will be exposed and all his glory will be lost. Because of this, he will spare no effort to make Ye Chen never turn over!

Ye Chen: "..."

"Hey, hey, our boss said he was talking to me, what are you doing, do you want to touch porcelain?" Song Yuan frowned and looked at the person who came to make trouble speechlessly.

Looking at the faces of the two, Liang Ye raised his chin and sneered, "Do you really think that with the face of a marshal, you can become the God of War like him? You can't overestimate yourself!"

"Even if we can't compare to the marshal, we are still more than enough to compare with you." In terms of talking skills, I am afraid that no one can compare with Song Yuan.

"What are you doing? Do you know who this is? Just blah! Cool, the only one who has won two consecutive junior championships in ten years! It seems that you all want to sign up for the competition. Apologize quickly, or I will kick you out!" At the beginning Seeing this, the manager who was still bowing his head to Liang Ye immediately ran over and stood beside Liang Ye, looking at the two ignorant people.