Chapter 206-210

Chapter 206 Miserable Little Ball

Xiao Qiuqiu sincerely expressed a wave of great loyalty, and she was almost moved by herself, so she rolled her eyes and looked around: "Then can I go see my brother now?"

"..." Ye Chen felt itchy when he saw the appearance of this little bastard ghost ghost, rolled his eyes and said to his stupid son angrily, "He's not here."

"..." Xiao Qiuqiu was taken aback when he heard the words, looked at his father covetously, and then looked at his father standing aside, covering his little chest with a hurt face and looking at the cowardly fathers: "You, You wolves lie to me together!"

"...It's a gangster!" Gu Xu's face turned dark, and he started to use idioms indiscriminately after watching some TV dramas on the star network, so he should be banned!

"It's almost the same!" Xiao Qiuqiu waved his hands imposingly, then put his hands on his hips, puffed out his belly, consciously stood on the side of justice, stared at his father angrily with a sullen face, and said, "I don't know what to do." If you know your mistake, correct it, you are adults, but you deliberately deceive children, then you are also wrong, everyone is evened!"

The little brother is ruined, it's fine if he's ruined, he still has to live a difficult life, little Qiuqiu saw the situation clearly in an instant, and knew that it was his father and grandpa who tricked him here! As for why he cheated back, he must be beaten!

He must preemptively strike in order to win on the side of reason!

Ye Chen laughed angrily at the righteous tone of his son Xiong, and stared at Qiuqiu with half his chin, and said in a cool tone: "Oh, then according to what you said, if we didn't lie to you, you can be punished for making mistakes alone. Yes, but now that adults have lied to children, they can only get even with you?"

Looking at her father's expression, Xiao Qiuqiu was a little apprehensive, but after analyzing the other party's words, both sides felt that it was beneficial to her, so she nodded and said solemnly: "That's right! In fact, the crime you lied to me and didn't admit is even more serious. A little, but you are my father and dad, so I won't care about you!"

Gu Xu: "..." You can work hard, since you still think that I am your father, I will "collect the corpse" of you little bastard later.

Ye Chen listened to his kid's unreasonable reasoning, nodded seriously and said: "That's right, what you said is quite reasonable, this time it will be written off, let me take a look, I haven't seen you for a few days, why are you getting fat again?" ?"

Xiao Qiuqiu was overjoyed, but probably his father calmed things down too quickly, and the little guy's vigilance was not hidden. Hearing this, he immediately cleared his throat, pouted with a sad face, and said aggrievedly. Looking at Ye Chen, he said, "I'm not fat! I just weighed it the day before yesterday, and I lost three catties!"

Little Qiuqiu raised three fingers and waved in front of her face, sighed a long time and said, "Qiuqiu has really reflected on himself, and I haven't seen you for a long time, I'm so skinny thinking about it!"

Gu Xu & Ye Chen: "..." When we don't know that you have played all the playgrounds on the planet Yugo? ! My fingers are all fat, and I dare to say that I have lost weight!

"Let Uncle Gu tell you to go down tonight, and cook more of your favorite dishes as a comfort." Ye Chen responded with a half-smile, as if touched by his own son, and looked at the fairway with a particularly eloquent look.

When Xiao Qiuqiu heard that his father was going to cook his favorite dish at night, he immediately let go of his vigilance, and trotted to Ye Chen's side, Gu Xu looked at his stupid dumplings, and silently said: Sighing, it seems that Xiong Zai'er doesn't know one thing, the meal with severed head will always be richer...