Chapter 118 - The Family Is a Rascal!

Gu Yan became amused. He used to think that his nephew was very boring. He was no different from his elder brother's piece of wood. He didn't expect this guy to be boring. He found a smart wife who just complemented his stupid nephew. up!

While thinking about it, Gu Yanqi nodded and echoed leisurely: "That's the reason, so basic education is especially important!" It's material for aspiring to be a baby daddy!

"Gu Yanqi, you..." Zhao Yiming is old after all, and has a common problem common to middle-aged obese men. When Gu Yanqi and Ye Chen's sharp mouth was together, he immediately covered his chest angrily. It looks like the auxiliary air intake is less and more air output.

"Brother!" Seeing this, the Bai Jing youth immediately supported Zhao Yiming, took out the first aid medicine from his pocket and gave it to his elder brother, patted him on the back to slow him down, and then looked at him with some confusion. The person who ignored him at the beginning, pursed his lips, and said in a low voice with some reluctance: "Brother, he is not in good health recently, please take care of the general."

Gu Yan raised his eyes to look at Zhao Yiming, who had a pale face, and nodded noncommittally: "I am a straightforward person, if there is something unpleasant in what I said, don't take it to your heart, your body will not be worth the loss if you get angry. ."

The implication is that he is a straightforward person. Although he is not pleasant, he is telling the truth. You can't do anything except get angry. The Gu family is not afraid. Zhao Yiming's breathing became worse, but Gu Yanqi wasn't worried about it at all, the scourge has been around for thousands of years, this old guy has a dark heart, and he won't die so easily.

Sure enough, Zhao Yiming calmed down after taking the first-aid medicine for a while, then helped his younger brother's hand to stand up, looked at Gu Yan with a pale face and wry smile, and said, "Forget it, after all, it's me who can't live with your Gu family. , if this can make you feel better, just say it, my old bones can bear it."

Gu Yanqi suddenly lowered his face and stared at Zhao Yiming coldly. Seeing this, Ye Chen frowned, and subconsciously said: "Speaking is not sincere at all! Could it be that the royal family's apologies are all gestures?" Lipstick? When I was in kindergarten, I beat up the little crying bag next door, and I know how to apologize with a lollipop!"

Zhao Yiming: "..."

Zhao Chenshen: "..." Why does this scene seem familiar?

Gu Yanqi immediately loosened his frown when he heard the words, nodded cheerfully and said: "That's right, come here, Xiaochen, which planet do you like? Just say, the royal family has a big career, and you can still get this little thing." It's okay to ask for more, but after passing this village, there will be no such shop!"

Gu Xu: "..." As expected, these two have doubled their fighting strength together, and they are more confident when they want to pick up things. "Ahem, ahem! Naturally, I have to explain to the Gu family." Can the bastards of the family stop interrupting! No matter how big the royal family encounters this kind of scoundrel who wants to export several planets, it will be hollowed out sooner or later! Now he seriously suspects that this family is touching porcelain!

Zhao Yiming covered his chest and coughed twice, but the two continued to speak loudly, and hurriedly said, "These things are all caused by my son, he does things without thinking, hurt the harmony of the two families, and failed the people I have also failed my trust, and I will deprive him of his inheritance, which can be regarded as an explanation to you."

Not to mention Gu Yanqi and Ye Chen, even Gu Xu was shocked by the face of his majesty the king. You must know that the royal family does not have much power, and the establishment of the crown prince has always been dominated by the parliament. The performance of time made the royal family and the parliament lose face. It is not easy for the parliament to bear Zhao Chenshen's succession until now. In the end, His Majesty actually regarded it as a bargaining chip to seek peace with the Gu family. Can be hereditary?