Chapter 126 Fighting Wisdom and Bravery

"It hurts, it hurts!" Ye Chen was dragged all the way by his own marshal by his tail, and he struggled aggrievedly and shouted, "Gu Xu, I'm going to be angry!"

Gu Xu paused when he heard this, picked up the restless little thing and quickened his pace, barely rushed to the dormitory before the other party started to think of bad ideas again, then put down the struggling little bastard, and said coolly: "Are you still angry? Tell me, what have you been doing for most of the day? Are you still angry?"

"Why can't I be angry anymore?!" Ye Chen didn't panic at all, and argued with his marshal confidently: "You are amazing, and your reputation has spread to the outer space! You even talked to others in front of me. The little prince shook hands with inseparability, I don't want to lose face?!"

"Are you still wronged?" Gu Xu almost laughed at the little bastard he beat up, poked this guy's head, and said with a straight face on purpose: "When did I tell you about Rhodes?" , Why don't I remember? Otherwise, if you didn't tell such a lie, Rhodes would hold my hand inexplicably?"

"I'm going to get angry when I talk about this!" It's okay if Gu Xu didn't mention it, but Ye Chen immediately exploded when he mentioned it, and he grabbed his marshal's collar aggressively and asked: "I just said something harmless It's just a small lie, if you think I've ruined your reputation, I'll apologize to the head office, right?"

Gu Xu: "..." Has anyone ever apologized so fiercely like you? No, the point is to apologize? The point is how did you know Rhodes, the youngest son of the president of the neighboring country! I was almost fooled by this little bastard!

However, before Gu Xu could bring the topic to the real issue, he saw his little bastard angrily say: "If you apologize, it's over! But you, you, you, you! You are the president of a neighboring country." Son, you are not a big man in an important position in the Federation, and you have ulterior motives for you, why do you remember him so clearly, and you know how many times he has won the top ten in competitions, it is enough to care!"

"..." Wasn't I lying to you to protect your strong little face? Gu Xu looked at his little lemon, took a deep breath, frowned and said: "We are not discussing this topic now." "We are discussing this matter, you are not allowed to change the subject!" Ye Chen said without hesitation Interrupting the words of his marshal, he said fiercely with a tiger face.

Gu Xu: "..." Who the hell is changing the subject, you little bastard!

"I can't speak anymore, I knew it" Ye Chen's mouth was flattened, and the small expression of grievance came immediately. Now it saves the time of brewing at all. If Gu Xu hadn't been tricked countless times, this After a while, I will feel distressed and start coaxing people.

"Know what?" Gu Xu stretched out his hand to pinch his little lion's mouth, and said expressionlessly: "Do you know that you are a thief calling for a thief, or are you lying and being caught? Ye Xiaochen, you will be lenient when you confess, and stricter when you resist. If you mess around again, I will punish you now! "

"..." Ye Chen choked for a moment, dare he talk for a long time, why is this guy still holding on to this? ! He raised his eyes and looked at his serious face, he must not let himself be fooled, and said with a sullen face full of displeasure: "What are you confessing? Didn't you just meet on Xingwang? It's a pity that I know him, he You don't know me, unlike you, you are the idol of the little prince!"

"..." There was a sour smell, and Gu Xu couldn't tell whether this guy was really jealous or fake, but, even if he was so fierce, this little bastard still didn't tell the truth!

There is a big regional difference between the Federation and the Empire. Unlike Zhao Chenshen, who has been in public places since he was a child, even though Rhodes is the son of the president, few people in the Federation know about it. Ye Chen said he saw it on Starnet. As soon as I heard it, I knew I was talking nonsense again!