Perfect World

(Location: ???)
(Time: ???)

(Sansa POV)

I slowly open my eyes as I try to remember where I am 'The last thing I remember was Jon picking me up and running to the hill' I slowly think as I rub my eyes and attempt to lift myself up.

But as I put my hands down by my sides to lift myself up I find I'm on a soft mattress and rather than the scorching heat that was burning my skin there was a cold breeze blowing against me.

As I look around I realise that I'm back inside my room at Winterfell, I can't help but feel baffled as I lift my legs over the side of the bed to get up and put my slippers on.

I go to my window and look outside, I can see the entire courtyard from my room and it seems like it's just a normal day.

'Did Jon get us home? How long have I been asleep' I thought to myself as I went to my dresser to put on a suitable outfit to leave the room in. As I grab the doors to my dresser I noticed my arms were pale and unblemished as if I'd never even seen the sun.

'Was everything that happened just a bad dream' I wonder to myself as I start to dress. I then hear a knock at the door.

"Who is it" I ask while behind a dressing screen taking off my night clothes.

"It's me Sansa I'm coming in" I hear my mothers voice sound from the outside of the door.

I hear the door open from beyond the screen and hear footsteps as my mother approaches.

"I thought I'd have wake you with a bucket of ice, it's almost midday why have you stayed in bed so long love" Mother says while coming behind the screen and cupping my cheeks

"Is everything okay? Do I need to fetch the Maester" she asks with concern in her voice.

"I'm fine mother, I believe I just had a strange dream" I say in a quiet voice, still not over the fact that what me and Jon went through wasn't real.

"Well if you're well then come down quickly for lunch your father has good news" Mother says with a smile as she holds my hands before letting go and walking out of the room.

"Mother!" I say quickly, the sound of my voice makes her turn around and look at me questioningly.

"What is it love" she replies to me.

"Do you know where Jon is" I ask in a slightly desperate tone.

My mothers face loses its smile and without another word she leaves the room.

'I guess mother still hates Jon, I'll have to find him after lunch' Sansa wonders as she puts on the last pieces of her outfit.

(In the Great Hall)

I find myself sitting next to my Mother and Arya as we are eating lunch together. Though I'm only picking at my food as I find myself rather distracted it seems like nothing here really has any taste.

"Sansa, did your mother tell you that I have some good news involving you" Father says while smiling at me

It snaps me out of my thoughts as I lift my head up to make eye contact with him as he was sitting just opposite Mother 'It must be good news I think I can count on one hand how many times father has smiled' I contemplate while giving him a small smile.

"Yes mother did tell me you had something to say" I say trying to control the excitement I had, I've always loved surprises as they usually involved gifts from the south that looked ever so lovely.

"Well as you know I'm good friends with the current King, Robert Baratheon" Father says in an even tone.

"We have been in contact recently by Raven and we've both come to the decision it's best to join our houses as they should've been" he continues as he removes a letter from his sleeve and presents it to me.