Salladhor Saan

(Location: Salladhor Hideout)
(Time: Evening)

(3rd person)

After leading Jon, Sansa and Joy through the tunnels that are located under the house, the trio finally reached the end which was a massive underground chamber that was clearly a cove as it had a small body of water which led out to the open sea.

Salladhors ship and crew could be seen though from the looks of it the crew seemed to be small and incomplete.

"Welcome my friends to my home, I'm afraid that I've recently had to switch from my lavish estate to a much more humble domicile" He says ceremoniously as he thrusts his hands out to either side in an exaggerated manner.

"Why're you all living in this... spacious place" Sansa asks awkwardly as she tries to be polite about it.

"There is no need to disguise your words little lady, we are all aware of what we have been reduced to" Salladhor states with a grin as he looks at Sansa.

"I think it's marvellous, are we going to be moving in with you, oh I do think me and Jon should have our own room but I am happy to share with Sansa too if there is not enough space" Joy says with excitement still attached to Jon's back.

"Joy we have our own ship, though it seems pointless now, we came here to find a crew maybe a few navigational charts but seems we won't be so lucky" Jon states with resignation as he slumps his shoulders a bit.

Sansa in the meantime was just made aware that Joy was still on Jon's back and narrowed her eyes a bit at the scene "Are you going to get down now we aren't running away anymore" Sansa says to Joy who looks at her for a moment.

"No..." she simply says then goes back to placing her chin on Jon's shoulder, Jon just signs even more 'Why can't I ever meet normal people' Jon thinks to himself.

Salladhor just looks at the scene in mild amusement as he leads them to his ship, outside the ship there are tables and chairs that have been organised to form a small galley.

"It is much nicer eating in the open rather than in the stuffy old ship, come take a seat" He says gesturing with his hands to the seats opposite him as he sits down.

Jon sits down on the stool, Joy finally gets off of his back and takes the seat next to him not before dragging it as close as possible to him so she can continue leaning on his shoulder, no longer surprised at Joys antics Jon just accepts her behaviour and turns the pirate in order to get some answers.

"Why are you guys hiding out here and what the seven hells is going on" Jon simple says believing those questions are broad enough to get some answers.

"Ah my friend that is simple, you see while I was not the Pirate King before the one we are blessed with now, that was by choice, you see I am a free spirit I'm not suited to growing fat upon a golden throne with people lining up to kiss my arse" Salladhor explains as one of his crew being cups and a bottle of wine around.

"But people do not forget, I am Salladhor Saan that name is respected whether I be a king or a cabin boy, so if I speak people will listen" he continues as he pours everyone a cup of wine and then putting the bottle back down to drink from his cup.

"When the new king came it was a few years after the war in Westeros, what you know as the Greyjoy rebellion, though it was less of a war and more putting down a wild mutt" Salladhor says with a chuckle at the end.

"He came sauntering through the city, he had a menacing ship and a mute crew, he showered the residents with treasures and made wild promises, though some people were sceptical, especially more so when yours truly did not by the act one bit" he continues.