Reason to Survive

(Location: Brindleman camp)
(Time: Morning, During Jon's journey to the mountains)

(3rd person)

As the brindlemen start to drift off to sleep after engaging in their usual nightly savagery, Sansa and Rhaenys are still being held captive in the cage and Sansa can be seen trying to summon flames from her hands as Rhaenys insists she is able too.

"Come on Sansa, I know you're able to do it" Rhaenys pleas as she rubs Sansa's shoulders.

Sansa huffs and puts her hand down "Rhaenys I'm not a Targaryen I don't have whatever weird connection you do to fire" Sansa says as she shakes Rhaenys off her shoulder.

'After spending so much time together I'm still not used to how touchy she is with me' Sansa thinks to herself watching Rhaenys smirk and crawl back over to her.

'Or the teasing' she adds as she prepares herself for Rhaenys usual behaviour.

"You're a Stark though, no?" Rhaenys begins to say as she coils herself around Sansa once again.

"Starks have wargs do they not, so you definitely have some magic in you, I can feel it" she says as she puts her hand over Sansas breast as she tenses.

"S-stop" Sansa says weakly feeling helpless in the elder girls grasp.

"Ah little Sansa it's so cute when you get embarrassed" Rhaenys says before letting go and sitting beside her.

"Okay it's obvious you're not like me, maybe you can do something else" Rhaenys says as she holds her legs to her chest.

She then gets on her knees and leans over giving Sansa a view of her shapely backside as the rags she wore didn't hide much, she then quickly grabs something, turning around back to Sansa she has a rat in her hands.

"Try warg into this" Rhaenys says as she holds the rat still.

Huffing Sansa decides to humour the former princess and concentrates on the rat.

After a few minutes of nothing happening she's interrupted by Rhaenys giggling.

"What is it!" Sansa says scowling at her.

Smiling back Rhaenys says "I asked you to try and warg but it seems you decided to try and use the privy instead" before laughing at Sansa.

Sansas cheeks flushing she crawls away to the other side of the cage before pouting.

"I don't even know what I'm supposed to be doing so saying concentrate to me is not helping" Sansa says in a loud whisper, as she doesn't wanna wake the tribe.

"Mmmm, try and feel something warm in your chest, then practice swirling it around" Rhaenys says as she tried to explain her process.

Closing her eyes Sansa tries to feel s warmth in her chest, but finds nothing, she keeps looking deeper until she finds something though it isn't as Rhaenys describes, it's freezing cold, so cold that it cold burn.

"Do you have it" Rhaenys asks Sansa before Sansa opens her eyes and nods.

"Okay now let it flow through you, touch the rat with your hand and try to warg into it" Rhaenys says calmly as Sansa nods and puts her hand on the rat.

She closes her eyes again and tries to direct her magic through her arm, she struggles at first as this isn't like fire which is tangible and fluid but ice which is hard and solid.

It flows through her arm and out of her hand then she hears Rhaenys scream shocking her out of her concentration and opening her eyes.

Only to be met with the vision of the rat which had been dropped on the floor which was now made of ice as it had shattered into thousands of pieces.