Pirate King

(Location: Slave market)
(Time: Afternoon)

(3rd person)

*Horn*

Looking around in confusion Sansa and Jon try to find the cause of the horn sounding, as they are walking down the main road to the harbour they can see a lot of people walking and even running back to the keep that the slave market surrounded.

"Oh my it seems like the king has come down to make a speech, it looks like you'll be joining me here rather than me coming with you, I hope they let us share a room or at least let you share mine, I can show you all the straw dolls I made wouldn't that be lovely" Joy says as she smiles and claps her hands quickly in excitement.

"What do you mean Joy" Sansa says sounding concerned as she avoids another person bumping into her as they try and make their way passed the crowd, Jon has a small frown on his face not liking the situation one bit.

"Oh the pirate king loves making speeches and they're always full of good news!" Joy says in her usual excitable manner.

"Why would that mean we can't leave" Sansa says a little more confused as she looks at Joy.

Finally managing to break through the crowd they arrived at a human blockade, the guards seem to have formed a shield wall and are slowly moving forward with spears pointed outward forcing people towards the slave pits.

*The King has an announcement attendance is mandatory*

The leader of the guards shout as they slowly move forward, Jon's frown intensifies as he realises the gravity of the situation and is trying to think about what to do.

"I'm sorry I meant it was always good news for the king, usually bad for us, my bad" Joy says with a shy smile twirling her fingers through the curls of her blonde hair.

"What're we gonna do Jon" Sansa says quietly holding onto Jon's arms, Joy then grabs onto his other arm bringing attention from the two to her as Jon looks at her in confusion and Sansa looks at her in annoyance.

"Is this not what I'm supposed to do?" Joy says with confusion as she presses her budding breasts into Jon's arm drawing a bit of a blush from him.

Coughing trying to hide his face Jon makes a decision "Okay we best go along for now, we don't know what's happening at the harbour, if worst comes to worst we will escape after the speech" Jon says resolutely as he hold both girls hands and drags them back up the street towards the slaver market.

(Arthur and Rhaenys)

*Horn*

"What's that" Arthur says as he sees the occupants of the tavern start to down their drinks as they mumble and curse before they start to stand, though some of the younger looking lads start crying before running out of the tavern and heading who knows where.

"That my friend means we are fucked" Thoros says with a chuckle as he reaches over to Arthur's drink and downs it in one go.

"Every time that horn has sounded men go home a lot less happy" he continues as both Arthur and Rhaenys look at him.

"Speak clearly, what do you mean" Arthur says sternly as he looks as the drunken old priest.

"The horn sounding means everyone needs to gather in front of the keep for an announcement by the king, though rarely ever is it good news, last time there was an announcement was several moons ago and it let all of us know we aren't allowed to leave" Thoros states with an uncharacteristic seriousness in his voice as he leans closer to the duo.

"They've been waiting for everyone to come back, most people have to since a lot of people won't buy from scum like these lot" he continued.

"Why have they been waiting for people to come back" Rhaenys asks with a slight hint of concern in her voice as she thinks about Jon and Sansa being near whatever is happening up there.