Awakening

(Location: Starry Mountains)
(Time: Nightfall)

(3rd person POV)

Jon and Arthur are currently on a cliff edge overlooking the brindleman camp, they're currently prone in order to avoid being spotted.

"The camps a lot bigger than I thought it would be" Jon says quietly as he searches the camp for any sign of Sansa.

"Well they have been here for thousands of years, if they were not all infertile then they'd probably have a kingdoms worth of people here" Arthur replies as he looks around the camp for weak spots or gaps in the guards.

"It's gonna be difficult sneaking in, they seem to all be awake at night" Jon states before getting on his knees.

"We'll just have to make do, I'm sure we can take them if push comes to shove" Arthur states confidently.

"Maybe but I've still not fully recovered my magic from earlier, and I'm worried about protecting Sansa too" Jon says while rubbing his chin.

"We'd have to also protect her while fighting" he continues.

"I'm also worried about that big guy" Jon states as he points towards the centre of the camp where a big man can be seen drinking something from a horn of some kind.

"Let me take him if it comes to it" Arthur states also feeling his concern.

"Make sure to get Sansa out first and worry about me second, I can take care of myself but she can't" he continues as he puts his hand on Jon's shoulder.

"It's a new moon tonight so we should have a bit of cover" Jon states he then lights a small fire in his hand as he begins to climb down the mountain and to the grove.

Arthur picks up his lantern once again looking at the big man before following Jon.

(In the camp)

"Sansa I have a plan, kind of" Rhaenys says in a shy voice as she gets Sansa attention who was focusing on eating an apple.

"But it hinges on you being incredibly brave" She continues, Sansa gulps as she thinks about what she is about to ask her to do

'Nothing good ever starts with you need to be incredibly brave' Sansa thinks to myself as she puts the apple down and pays attention.

"When I get taken out to the alter I need you to cause a big distraction, once you do I might be able to get myself loose and grab the stone" Rhaenys explains.

"But I won't lie with the distraction you're probably going to be beaten pretty badly" Rhaenys continues as Sansa looks ever more concerned.

"Now I know you probably don't want" before Rhaenys can finish her sentence she's interrupted by Sansa.

"I'll do it" Sansa says with determination.

"I've been a liability the entire time I've been here, If I can at least be useful this way then I'll do it" she says resolutely as Rhaenys looks shocked at her.

Rhaenys then launches herself at Sansa and pulls her into a massive hug as she rubs the side of her face against hers.

"Aww my little Sansa is growing up" Rhaenys teases as she squeezes her

"Stoooop" Sansa moans as she struggles to get away from the older girl.

Then interrupting them the brindlemen come to the cage and approach the warlocks, they then drag them out and bring them to the alter which Marlok is standing in front of.

He then shouts something in a tongue neither of the girls recognise but guess it means that the ritual is beginning.

The warlock gets tied down to the alter, he frail and thin so he can't put up a good fight against the thickly muscles tribesmen.