Spark of Madness

(Skyreach)
(One Week Later)

Robb had just slipped out of the bed that he shared with the girls and snuck towards the door, he slipped outside and into the corridors, he still had a limp though the maester had told him there wouldn't be any permanent damage and while that gave him a certain amount of relief it did not give him comfort in his current situation.

He was being kept in the dark about something big and he needed to know what, while he had very much enjoyed his time here... especially with the girls he wanted to see his family again, he wanted to know the full circumstances of his injury and he wants to know why he can't stop thinking about his brother Jon. He couldn't help but feel as if he were in danger or perhaps something else, regardless he needed to know.

Robb limped through the stone corridors placing his hand against the wall for balance, at night most of the guards were stationed in particular areas, which were usually the entrances to not disturb the ruling family, at least that's how it was in the North and while Dornish culture may be vastly different Robb was sure that their want for privacy would be the same. And it seemed as if he were right as he had yet to encounter a guard, as the hour was late the servants seemed to be asleep as well so this was the perfect opportunity to find out what in the hell was going on.

Robb walked gently against the stone floor, he'd decided to neglect to put his boots on to make less sound, but it seemed it was all for nought as he managed to reach his destination with no obstacles. Right now he was outside of Lord Fowlers Solar, one thing he had managed to notice since he'd been here was the unnatural amount of correspondence the man was getting. Robb even felt bad for the old Maester as he was running back and forth through the keep multiple times a day delivering and retrieving messages.

Perhaps if Robb was able to get his hands on some of the correspondence he might have a better idea of what was going on and who those people were that stalked the corridors during the day. Robb limped over to the door to the solar and tried to open it only to find it wouldn't budge 'I shouldn't be surprised it is his solar' he thought to himself "I guess it's the hard way " he said to himself as he limped down the hallway, a few rooms over he found a door that was opened, it seemed to be a storage room of some kind but that wasn't important.

The window at the end of the room was what Robb was looking for, he limped over to it putting his hands on the edge as he looked out, there was a small lip on the outside that led around the building. Robb first looked around into the courtyard that the windows overlooked to see if there was anyone there, once he was sure there wasn't he climbed out onto the ledge of the window with a bit of effort, with his limp this would be a bit difficult.

With a slight wince, he managed to get his legs over the side and hold his back against the wall, very carefully and extremely slowly he shimmied towards the Lords solar, while he wasn't completely useless at climbing he had nowhere near his brother's proficiency nor his fearlessness of heights. His foot slipped and it unbalanced him making him lean forward, his arms started flailing and he was almost sure he'd fall off until he thrust with his groin forcing himself back against the wall 'Looks like spending so much time with the twins is a good thing' he thought with a slight chuckle.

He then finished shimming to the window to the solar, luckily it was still open as I'm sure Lord Fowler didn't expect someone to come in this way, especially in the middle of his castle. Robb fell into the room with a painful groan as he lost his balance. After muttering a curse he pushed himself off the floor using the wall to help himself up. He looked around and saw that the candles and torches were all out, not wanting to raise suspicion he kept it that way. Luckily the full moon was out tonight so it would give him enough light if he stood by the window, Robb limped over to his desk and started looking on top of it and through it, he started reading the different letters that were left out. However a lot of it was useless, just other lords sending complaints though Robb noted it was interesting that a lot of the Lords were concerned with the state of the Prince's pass and even offered to send reinforcements to help bolster Skyreach, but based on a half written reply on the table Lord Fowler declined.