Heading North

(Location: The Kings Road)
(Time: Nightfall)

Daeron had managed to buy a few horses from the owner of the inn, and had just gotten onto the kings road with Arya when he heard someone shout.

"Jon!!!!" Daeron turned around but as it was dark he couldn't see too well, luckily the moon was out tonight so as the person got closer he could see it was Sansa.

"What's she doing here" Arya asks in confusion, Daeron shrugs before getting off of his horse. Though it is unexpected when Sansa nearly tackles him to the floor. Catching her and holding her up she looks at him with her big blue eyes

"I couldn't do it Jon!" Sansa says teary eyed as she wraps herself around Daeron.

"Sansa what's wrong what are you doing out here" Daeron says with concern.

"I couldn't stay in Winterfell Jon!" Sansa says to him.

"Why Sansa what happened!" Daeron asks in a panic, he knew Lord and Lady Stark would never do anything to harm her but he wanted to be sure. Arya was a bit concerned too she had never seen her sister so frantic before.

"I want to wake up everyday knowing I'll see you, and knowing that I'll be able to experience something amazing, I want to see my friends again and spend everyday with them but what I want most of all is..." but before she says it she can't hold it in any longer and kisses Daeron on the lips passionately, her tongue slips into his mouth as he feels it twirl around inside, he automatically grabs her from behind pushing her into his body , she can feel his hard length pushing into her lower stomach and it makes her moist between the thighs. Soon the kiss ends and Sansa looks at Daeron with lust filled eyes.

"I want you, I never want to be apart from you for this day and all the days to come" Sansa says hugging into him.

Daeron felt shocked, apart from some teasing from Rhaenys he had no idea she felt this way he thought maybe it was a crush that would pass but to give up coming back home to stay with him it made him feel amazing inside.

Arya was just sitting on her horse a mixture of shock and a tiny bit of jealous at what Sansa had done, she knew they were not brother and sister and were cousins but she did not think Sansa would do something like that, though it had been a long time since she had seen her.

"So am I welcome" Sansa says with trepidation In her voice as she awaits his answer.

"Of course Sansa" Daeron says with a smile, Sansa squeaks and then hugs Daeron again before giving him another peck.

"Come we need to make haste, I can't imagine Lord and Lady Stark will be happy that both their daughters are gone" Daeron says as he lifts Sansa onto his horse before getting on behind her, feeling her petite body pushed into his larger frame made Daeron unbearably hard which Sansa seems to notice.

"I hope to lose my purity somewhere nicer and not with my little sister around but you can use me in other ways to relieve your tension" Sansa whispers but you can tell she's very embarrassed with the words she is saying though it still makes Daerons cock throb. He decides to ignore it for now getting back on task.

"Come we are heading up North it should take a little more than two weeks if we ride hard" Daeron says before spurring his horse forwards with Arya following close behind looking thoughtful.

"Why are we heading North aren't we supposed to meet with the others in Starfall" Sansa questions curiously.

"There is someone I want to meet and now may be the last opportunity to do it" Daeron states. Not finding any reason to continue talking Sansa stays silent as they ride into the night.