War is on the Horizon

(Summer Sea)

Daeron lay in bed with Asha cuddled up next to him "You know... we could enjoy the day and a half it takes to sail back to Starfall and have some private time together" Daeron said making Asha look up at him with a raised eyebrow. While the gesture meant a lot and made her heart soar she didn't want to show it.

"I can head back alone, this ship is small enough that I can sail it myself" she says to him, though Daeron just shakes his head and then pushes her down getting on top of her.

"I suppose I'll have to force my company on you then," he said with a smirk as he started kissing her neck, she moaned softly as his lips connected and lightly sucked on her skin, her legs instinctively spread for him, he'd filled her so much with his seed but she still wanted more, she wanted his child to grow inside of her, a perfect little boy with the blood of the sea and skies inside of him.

"Fuck me..." she whispers into his ear as he kisses her collarbone and moves up to her face, he smirks at her and starts to rub his cock along the lips of her sex making her whine and grind against him hoping to force him into her. Eventually, her frustration got the better of her and she reached down and grabbed his cock and lined it up with her sex, she then wrapped her legs around him forcing his cock deeply inside her going all the way to the hilt. She sighed and moaned in contentment as she felt her sex stretch to accommodate his cock "Fuck me, don't be gentle" she said to him.

Daeron needed no encouragement as he drew his cock out of her warm hole before plunging it back inside roughly making Asha grunt, she holds onto his arms as he roughly fucks her, and she spreads her legs widely so he can go deeper, which he does as his cock reaches places she'd never felt before. He then withdraws his cock from her much to her disappointment, he flips her around so she's laying on her belly, he then roughly pushes his cock back into her making her moan loudly in pleasure.

Her toned bum cheeks ripple under the force of his thrusts as he pushes her face into the bed while he holds her hips, her sex clenches his cock tightly as she loves the rough treatment, Daeron looks down and can see her other hole twitching and looking rather enticing, he wets one of his fingers and starts to circle it before penetrating it to the first knuckle of his finger. He feels her clench down on him on both holes as this seems to make her finish "Go deeper..." she moans out her face still being pushed into the mattress, Daeron complied with her lustful demand and forces his finger deeper getting a moan of pain and pleasure from her.

Daeron then takes his cock out of her sex, he then pushes it against her other hole. Even with all of her juices around Daerons cock it still is difficult but eventually, he can push the head of his cock to insure getting a pained grunt from Asha. Daeron felt bliss as her arse squeezed his cock more than anything he'd ever felt, butting both hands on her cheeks he pushes himself even deeper, it felt too amazing as Daeron was now reaching his limit. It was too tight and too warm so he pushed himself as deep as he could go before letting his seed spray out the end of his cock, shot after shot of his seed invaded her body as it filled her arse, this made her moan in pleasure as she instinctively pushed back against his hips.

After unloading his seed inside of her he collapses on top of her "I think I'm going to enjoy our time together" he whispers into her ear getting a snort from her.

———————————————————-

"I don't understand what's so difficult about this, I've fished plenty of times in the rivers of the wolf wood" Daeron complains as he and Asha sit on the edge of the ship, she offered to show him one of her favourite past times though he didn't seem to have any affinity for it.

"Pffft river fishing is piss easy that's why, fishing in the sea requires patience, they won't always come to you" Asha explains

Daeron looks at her sceptically, then he looks behind her to see her tub which is full of seven fish "I'm sure that's the only technique..." he says sarcasm dripping from his voice. Asha can't help but laugh as she gets another pull on her rod, she easily lifts it catching her with fish.