Marriage & Birth

Foreign Language: -Hello-

———————————————————
(Starfall)

He saw her as soon as he got off the ship, her belly was large but Daeron didn't think she'd ever looked as beautiful as she did now, this was his sister and yet the feelings that he had for her went deep, she was made for him and he was made for her and Daeron would fight both man and god if they ever told him otherwise.

Rhaenys breath hitched as she saw him, he looked different, he looked a lot like a father but that didn't matter to her, he was finally here, her other half, her brother. She'd never realised how deeply she loved him until he left, she spent nights sometimes in tears feeling empty inside, she knew as soon as she saw him from then on she'd never let him leave her again. For as long as they lived they'd be together.

As much as Daeron loved the girl's other girls he was with they fall faded away into the background, at the moment it was just him and Rhaenys and no one else mattered as he approached her. The dock felt like it stretched on forever even if it was barely a couple dozen feet but eventually, Daeron made it and he stood before her. She wore a thin purple dress that stretched over her large baby bump, he kneeled before her pressing his head against her belly and feeling the pulsing from within, he then looked up at Rhaenys with his blue starry eyes and held her hands feeling their bodies and soul connect once more.

"I am home my love," He says.

"Welcome back," she says with a smile and teary eyes.

To say that the girls were a little jealous would be an understatement, they all now realised why Rhaenys was never jealous of them nor did she care that Daeron was with them as well. The way that Daeron looked at her sent chills down their spine, never had they seen someone look at another person with such love and affection, it was the love you'd show your best friend, your family and your wife all in one, and the girls found that they wanted to be looked at like that.

Myrcella looked at Daeron and her heart which felt numb most of the time started to beat fast in her chest, it only ever did that for Rhaenys and him and now that they were all together Myrcella found herself smiling for real not hiding behind any kind of facade.

Arianne Martell had stood next to her new friend she made at Starfall, they had spent quite a lot of time together and she enjoyed every moment of it, when she asked who the father of the child was she said she'd discovered that soon as he'd be coming before she gave birth. And here he was one of the most beautiful men she'd ever seen in her life, it was as if Aegon the Conquerer had stepped onto the docks himself. She way he looked at Rhaenys sent shivers down her spine, it made her nipples harden and her thighs rub together. She was completely enamoured with him even if she'd come to visit Gerold and spend time with him she found herself forgetting his name as he had always told her to call him the Darkstar even in bed.

However while most women saw the visage of a Targaryen king there was one who saw him for someone else, she saw the stark features that he had inherited from his mother and how they only served to make him more attractive. But Ashara then felt a surge of guilt rush through her as she was nearly old enough to be his mother. But she could not help but be reminded of the old feelings she once had a lifetime ago.

Arthur Dayne, Daerons best friend walked up to the last dragons in this world it had been months since he had seen his friend and he did miss him, especially after all they had been through. Arthur had many qualities that made him one of the best knights in Westeros but tact was not one of them "Jon it's good to see you, though by the looks of things it seems you forgot to drop Sansa off at Winterfell, you even somehow managed to do the opposite and acquire more women"