Chapter 50 Entangled Fragrant Silk

At this moment, Master Mo recalled when he entered the room, Han Li insisted on not letting him close the door. It seemed that at that time, the other party had already laid down a trap using sunlight reflection. For someone so young to plan so meticulously and set up such a cunning and intricate trap, causing this seasoned veteran of the Jianghu to fall into it almost irreversibly, the depth of this person's scheming did not match his age and experience. Could this person really be a natural genius or a reincarnation of a prodigy?

As he pondered, Master Mo became increasingly terrified upon reflection, breaking out in a cold sweat all over his body.

After this setback, Master Mo became even more wary of Han Li. He cautiously faced Han Li, refraining from taking any rash actions for the time being.

And for some reason, Han Li just stared at Master Mo without any intention of attacking, leading to a temporary standoff between the two.

After a while, in the awkward atmosphere, Han Li suddenly spoke a sentence, leaving Master Mo dumbfounded and stunned on the spot.

"Master Mo, let's make peace, shall we? Or should I surrender? What do you think?"

After saying this, Han Li tossed his weapon aside and revealed a set of gleaming white teeth, smiling at Master Mo with the appearance of a simple country boy.

"Surrender?" Master Mo initially thought he misheard, but then he realized and reacted. He looked at the discarded iron cone, feeling incredulous, and sharply retorted, "What trick are you playing? Don't think I'll believe your nonsense. If you wanted to surrender, you could have done so from the beginning. Why wait until we've fought to the death to pull such a move?"

Han Li smiled at Master Mo without a word, seemingly tacitly accepting his accusation, and the two once again fell into a standoff.

After a brief moment of silence, Master Mo seemed to think of something extremely ridiculous. He suddenly straightened up, hugged his stomach with both hands, and burst into loud laughter, tears streaming from his eyes.

"Haha! Haha! Hahaha! It's... it's really interesting. I actually forgot such an important thing. I actually really... really fought you openly and squarely." Amidst intermittent laughter, Master Mo said vaguely.

Han Li furrowed his brow, but then relaxed. He glanced out the window, the smile on his lips deepening, and calmly said, "Master Mo, don't you think we've been delayed for too long? It's time to end this."

Master Mo was momentarily stunned and stopped laughing.

He slowly straightened up, his face impassive, staring at Han Li. After a moment, he replied coldly, "I also think it's time to end all of this."

Suddenly, both of them felt confident and had the upper hand, as if they had found a trump card to subdue each other, making the other party surrender.

After a brief silence, Han Li slowly spoke first, full of confidence in what he held, believing it would make Master Mo concede and abandon any other thoughts.

"Master Mo, do you know that your life is already in my hands?" Han Li's words were shocking.

"My life is in your hands?" Master Mo laughed coldly, his face showing disbelief.

"Don't you feel something strange about your wound?"

"Nonsense, I clearly looked carefully, and there was no... " Master Mo began to retort, but halfway through, his face changed drastically as he remembered that he was not injured by the short sword, but by the hidden sharp cone.

"It seems I don't need to say more. Master Mo has already understood my meaning." Han Li smiled at the other party.

"Even if that's the case, what can you do? Don't forget, I taught you all about alchemy. What poison can I not detoxify?" Master Mo's face returned to normal, saying calmly.

"Hehe! I forgot to mention, I smeared 'Entangled Fragrant Silk' on my weapon."

"Entangled Fragrant Silk?" Master Mo exclaimed softly, obviously caught off guard by this revelation.

"Yes, Master Mo, you must know how powerful this drug is!" Han Li joked leisurely.

"Nonsense, how could you have prepared such a poisonous drug? I clearly didn't leak any information about the formula." Master Mo still tried to hold on, seemingly not believing what Han Li said, but from the strange feeling at the wound, he was already 80-90% sure.

Seeing that Master Mo still refused to yield, Han Li sighed and had to explain.

"You mustn't forget, originally, your medical books were completely open to me. The formula was also hidden in a rare medical book. If I hadn't looked carefully, I might have missed it."

Master Mo then remembered that when he got this prescription, because the types of medicinal materials and steps were too many, and he was afraid he would forget something in the future, he wrote down the method of preparation and the required medicinal materials in detail on a piece of paper and casually inserted it into a certain book. Later, because too many things happened, he forgot about this piece of paper, and unexpectedly, it became a bargain for Han Li, causing him so much trouble.

"Let's sit down and discuss it properly, shall we shake hands and make peace?" Han Li said confidently.

With a snort, Master Mo ignored Han Li and tried hard to recall the method of making "Entangled Fragrant Silk" and its effects.

"Entangled Fragrant Silk" sounds harmless and even romantic, evoking some erotic connotations. But its medicinal power is as unbearable as the infatuation of a lovelorn woman, penetrating to the bone