Chapter 124: Mo Fengwu

"My sisters don't need to take this medicine, right? Isn't my life enough collateral?" Yan Shi, who had swallowed the pill, stopped Second Madam Li from wanting to take the medicine as well.

When Han Li heard Yan Shi's words, he was slightly surprised, showing a hint of astonishment. But after a moment of contemplation, he nodded slightly and said, "Since Madam Yan and her sisters are so close, and all of you have said so, I, Han Li, am not unreasonable! Very well, Second Madam and the others don't need to take the medicine."

After saying this, Han Li took the bottle back from Yan Shi's hand and put it back into his embrace.

"Now that everything is settled, I will take my leave. I will come back to the Ink Mansion at this time tomorrow to collect the portrait and other items, and then head straight to the Poisonous Overlord Villa."

"Then we will trouble the young master!" Yan Shi and the others stood up to see Han Li off.

Han Li smiled faintly, turned around gracefully, and left the room.

Just as Han Li was descending the stairs, hurried footsteps came from behind.

"Han Senior Brother, wait, my second sister has something to tell you!" Mo Caihuan's voice came shouting, and when Han Li heard this, he sighed and turned around helplessly.

He saw the little vixen rushing ahead, followed by Mo Fengwu and Mo Yuzhu, walking towards him.

Mo Caihuan caught up with Han Li in a few steps, then widened her eyes, circled around him, and kept making noises as if she were looking at something rare!

"Not bad! Han Senior Brother, deceiving me was so hard! I didn't expect you to be a fake too! Actually using some little trinkets to charm someone."

Han Li rolled his eyes at the girl. What does she mean by little trinkets? Clearly, you forced me to give you those gifts!

"Third Sister, don't be rude, don't make trouble for Han Senior Brother," Mo Fengwu's voice was heard for the first time, soft and gentle, very pleasant to listen to.

"What! I'm just helping our mother take revenge. Who made this guy act so arrogantly in front of my mother!" Mo Caihuan said petulantly.

Seeing the interaction between Han Li and Mo Caihuan, Mo Fengwu quickly reprimanded her younger sister. Then she pulled her away and, after a graceful courtesy to Han Li, bid farewell and left.

Throughout the whole interaction, Mo Yuzhu, the eldest Miss of the Mo Mansion, did not utter a word. After seeing Mo Fengwu and Mo Caihuan leave, she glanced deeply at Han Li and then followed suit.

"What does it mean when Miss Mo looked at me like that? Gratitude, resentment, or both?" Han Li was puzzled by Mo Yuzhu's farewell glance.

But after shrugging, he stopped thinking about it and left the Mo Mansion.

When Han Li returned to the inn, Sun Ergou, the new leader of the Siping Gang, and another person were already waiting outside his room, of course, Qu Hun was there too.

Seeing Sun Ergou, Han Li nodded to him, pushed open the door, entered the room, and Sun Ergou and the others followed in, standing respectfully on both sides.

After sitting down, Han Li carefully looked at the unfamiliar person who came with Sun Ergou, a burly man in his thirties with a fierce face full of muscles.

"You look so radiant. You must have taken the position of the leader of the Siping Gang, haven't you?" Han Li said lightly to Sun Ergou.

"I have! I have! All thanks to the support of the young master. Otherwise, how could I, a humble person, have today's status!" Sun Ergou hurriedly replied with a smile.

"As long as you know! I won't intervene in the day-to-day affairs of the Siping Gang, but you must use the power of the gang to handle the tasks I assigned properly. Otherwise, I won't mind replacing the gang leader again." Han Li said coldly.

These words made Sun Ergou, who was originally a bit complacent, immediately shiver and sober up.

"I will spare no effort in handling the matters for the young master. Even if I have to risk my life, I will get it done!" Sun Ergou quickly put on a loyal appearance.

Han Li nodded slightly and then turned to look at the other person.

"You're the one who overheard the conversation between the immortals, right?" Han Li asked with great interest.

"Yes, I am, Xia Tie Niu. I did indeed overhear it!" the burly man replied respectfully.

Although this man looked rough, he was not stupid. He knew very well that the seemingly inconspicuous youth in front of him was the one who helped Sun Ergou ascend to the position of the gang leader. Therefore, he didn't dare to be negligent and showed the utmost respect.

Han Li was very satisfied. As long as the person was intelligent, things would be much easier.

"Tell me the whole story of hearing the immortal conversation again from start to finish. If I am satisfied, I will make you Sun Ergou's deputy and appoint you as the vice leader of the Siping Gang!" Han Li knew that only by offering great rewards could he motivate others to act for him. So he promised without hesitation.

Xia Tie Niu was overjoyed when he heard this, excitedly promising to satisfy Han Li.

Sun Ergou, who was standing aside, felt a little unwilling, but he didn't dare to show any expression on his face.

So, after Xia Tie Niu calmed down a bit, he recounted the incident of encountering the immortals in detail.

Although there were many differences between Xia Tie Niu's account and Sun Ergou's, the overall process was still the same, with no major discrepancies.

"Did the immortals mention any time or place?" After listening to the other party's statement, Han Li asked the question he was most concerned about.