Chapter 187 Yellow Sparrow "Sealing the Mountain"

The woman in white saw her artifact take effect, blocking Han Li's golden blades, and a smug expression crossed her face.

"I wondered why someone would be so arrogant to jump out! Turns out you're in possession of a top-tier artifact!" she sneered, but didn't hesitate for a moment. She flipped her hand and revealed a pink crystal, which she then sacrificed, placing it above her head.

"Oh no, this crystal can corrode others' artifacts. Junior brother, stop her quickly, my artifact will be completely destroyed," the woman in yellow exclaimed, her face turning pale with alarm.

Han Li's heart skipped a beat, without a second thought he raised his hand and tossed the silver hook that had just been in his hand, turning it into a silver light flying towards the woman's crystal ball.

The woman in white smirked, forming a strange hand seal with her fingers, and sent a red light towards the crystal ball above her head.

As a result, as soon as the crystal ball was struck by the spell, it emitted a burst of red light, automatically rotating and spraying out a pink liquid, forming a liquid cloud centered on the sphere, covering the woman's airspace with a reddish hue.

Han Li hesitated for a moment, not daring to let the silver hook easily fly into the red liquid. Instead, he manipulated it to lower its head and directly charge towards the woman in white below.

At the same time, he also secretly summoned another high-grade artifact, the Green Silk, allowing it to sneakily crawl along the ground like a spirit snake.

"Quick!"

The woman in white suddenly pointed at the crystal ball, and the liquid cloud immediately separated into a small piece, flying downwards to envelop the white light passing from below, slowing it down and revealing the original form of the silver hook!

Seeing this scene, Han Li felt a sense of urgency. Without further ado, he let go of the silver hook and instead let the following Green Silk sneakily entangle the white-clothed woman, wrapping her and her protective shield into a large dumpling. Although the woman in white had numerous magical treasures, she was still flustered and unable to break free immediately.

At this moment, Han Li decisively took out the talisman artifact "Golden Light Brick"!

Although he had no idea how long the Green Silk could trap the opponent, he could only take the risk now and hope to use the talisman artifact to kill the opponent before they broke free.

The woman in yellow, although plain-looking, was somewhat clever! Even without her magical treasures and powerful talismans, she continuously used small spells like fireballs or ice spikes, continuously attacking the liquid cloud trapping the silver hook and the small mirror, hoping to rescue Han Li's artifacts and increase their chances of winning.

However, these attacks were completely ineffective, like scratching an itch through one's shoes.

"Humph, can mere high-grade artifacts trap me? I'll soon show you your folly!" Although trapped by the Green Silk, the woman in white was still extremely arrogant.

Han Li couldn't be bothered to respond to the woman's words. He lifted the "Golden Light Brick" talisman artifact and prepared himself for another round of intense mana absorption.

But just then, a terrifying surge of spiritual energy suddenly burst out from the dense forest behind the woman in white.

Han Li was startled, not yet understanding what was happening, when a dazzling yellow light shot out like lightning from the depths of the forest, piercing through Han Li's Green Silk, the woman's shield, and even the woman herself, leaving her dead on the spot before she could even scream.

Han Li was initially surprised, but then realized what had happened. He immediately tried to dart away, but it was too late.

A blue figure moved like a shooting star, reaching the woman's corpse in a few flashes and tearing off the waist pouch at her waist. Then, with a loud laugh, the figure showed a face full of joy.

Seeing himself a step too late, Han Li sighed in frustration, but for the sake of his life, he forced himself to remain vigilant and coldly watched the man's every move.

The newcomer was a middle-aged man with numerous scars on his face, narrow eyes, a hooked nose, and a sinister aura that sent chills down one's spine. Seeing his cultivation level was at the peak of the thirteenth layer, Han Li's heart sank even further!

"Sealing the Mountain, you're the madman Sealing the Mountain from the Heaven's Summit Fortress!"

Unexpectedly, before the blue-clothed man could speak, the woman in yellow exclaimed in horror, her face showing a fear that seemed much greater than when she was being chased by the woman in white.

"Hehe! Didn't expect little girlie still remembers this daddy. Just stand there obediently. Let me see what I've gained, then I'll deal with you two!" The blue-clothed man only glanced sideways at the woman in yellow, then, in front of the two, he lowered his head to inspect the waist pouch.

Han Li touched his nose, looking at the man, his gaze flickering. Although he didn't know who the newcomer was, he was extremely displeased with the woman's exaggerated reaction!

For Han Li, regardless of who the newcomer was, he couldn't afford to be reckless. The stronger the enemy, the calmer he needed to be!

He glanced at the freed artifacts and then reached out to summon back the golden blades and the silver hook.

The golden blades were still fine, as shiny and new as before, but the appearance of the silver hook startled Han Li! The once shiny artifact was now covered in rust and dents, like a broken blade, its spiritual energy greatly diminished and no longer useful!

It was only now that Han Li understood what the woman in yellow meant by destroying artifacts. That pink liquid sprayed by the crystal ball was quite toxic! Any artifact that came into contact with it would likely have to be avoided at all costs!

Feeling bitter, Han Li was