Chapter 199 Chen Siblings

"Master Li, do you find it strange that I let that person go?" After a moment of silence, the middle-aged Taoist suddenly spoke up.

"Hehe! There is indeed something strange about it. The little guy's magical treasures are quite impressive; I'm even tempted by them!" The old man didn't hide his thoughts and directly expressed himself.

"In that case, Master Li, you should dispel this idea as soon as possible. This person cannot be killed!" The Taoist frowned slightly, with a hint of warning in his words.

The old man's face showed a trace of surprise at the Taoist's words, but he didn't ask anything. He knew that since the conversation had reached this point, the other party would definitely explain it to him later.

Sure enough, the Taoist continued woodenly:

"This person has a close relationship with Ma Yunlong from Tianque Castle. It's best not to provoke him lightly!"

The old man was moved when he heard this, and couldn't help but exclaim:

"Is it that Ma Yunlong, the one who has the most hope of reaching the Foundation Establishment stage in more than a hundred years?"

The Taoist sighed and said:

"If it's not this person, who else could it be? I've seen this person several times before. The "Falling Dust Bead" he holds in his hand is Ma Yunlong's famous magical treasure, there's no mistaking it! So this young man must have a close relationship with Ma Yunlong, it's best not to mess with him!"

"You're right, thanks for the reminder, friend! Otherwise, I would have made a big mistake! Well, let's collect the spiritual herbs early. Let's not invite any more unwelcome guests!" The old man finally returned to his usual self from his surprise and immediately suggested.

The Taoist naturally agreed, and then the two of them each took a "Purple Monkey Flower" before parting ways.

Similar events were happening simultaneously in several other places, but their conflicts were far from peaceful, sparking intense clashes.

Next to a stone house on the ridge of a circular mountain, four people divided into two factions, each wielding various magical treasures in battle.

Among them, a man and a woman in yellow clothes were disciples of Huangfeng Valley.

The man in his forties had a scholarly look on his face, holding a shiny silver pen and a golden book. With a wave of his hand, the golden light of the silver charms filled the sky, making the two opponents on the opposite side sweat profusely and turn pale.

Although the beautiful young woman also commanded two flying swords, one blue and one yellow, to assist from the side, it was obvious to discerning eyes that her strength was nowhere near that of her companion, let alone compared to the two opponents. She needed her powerful companion to rescue her several times!

Their opponents, however, were not from the same sect.

One had a green light shield above his head and controlled a flying snake and a large group of giant wasps to block the attacks from the golden lights of Huangfeng Valley's man. Surprisingly, it was the ugly man from the Spiritual Beast Mountain, Zhongwu.

The other was a handsome young man with a Yin and Yang appearance, dressed in green clothes, and should be a disciple of the Transforming Blade Sect.

The two red flying knives dancing in front of him emitted dazzling light, obviously not ordinary magical treasures. However, these offensive flying knives had now turned into two wheel-sized light screens in front of him, struggling to block the countless silver charms.