Chapter 189 Thunder Annihilation

Although Han Li was greatly puzzled by Sealing Yue's agility, he had no time to delve into it deeply. Helplessly, he had to put away the "Golden Light Brick" magical treasure he took out and waved the mother blade of the "Golden Wasp Mother Blade" in his hand, releasing all the child blades in a swarm of chaotic golden lights, fiercely shooting towards Sealing Yue, hoping to win by relying on the quantity of the golden blades.

If the opponent was willing to retract the yellow lights for self-preservation, that would be even better. At the very least, they could maintain a deadlock, but Han Li didn't have much confidence in this. Since the opponent had such a great reputation, his strength was definitely not limited to this, and this attack also had a probing intention.

Sure enough, Sealing Yue saw Han Li's golden blades flying towards him without any panic.

He smirked coldly several times and revealed something he had just taken out, a yellow umbrella-shaped magical treasure.

Sealing Yue didn't throw this umbrella away but calmly held onto it. When the eight golden lights approached him, he then opened the umbrella-like object. A round, shield-like yellow light sphere immediately covered Sealing Yue's whole body. When the golden blades touched the light sphere, they erupted with a series of crackling sounds, easily bouncing off.

This turned out to be a top-notch defensive magical treasure, and in terms of power, it was definitely superior to Han Li's Flying Sky Shield.

Han Li's face changed drastically, becoming somewhat pale. Meanwhile, Sealing Yue burst into wild laughter, his face full of triumph.

This was no wonder. Since obtaining this "Yellow Luo Umbrella," he hadn't been injured by low-level cultivators. Now, seeing Han Li's shocked expression, he naturally felt extremely pleased.

For Sealing Yue, this umbrella was much more important than the small knife magical treasure. After all, the use of magical treasures was limited, and once their power was exhausted, they became useless. But this "Yellow Luo Umbrella" could save him countless times!

Han Li sighed and made a decision that pained him deeply.

He retrieved the golden blades into his storage bag and replaced them with another small black gourd. He raised the gourd high and sprayed out seven or eight black spheres, lightly flying towards Sealing Yue.

Naturally, Sealing Yue noticed Han Li's actions and was momentarily stunned. Because this gourd magical treasure was too common, almost all low-level cultivators knew about this inexpensive magical treasure, and almost everyone had used similar items.

Regardless of whether the container for the spheres was a gourd, a bottle, or a jar, the spheres they sprayed out were all called "Primordial Beads" with a very loud name. However, compared to top-grade magical treasures, their power was actually quite small and could only barely rank among medium-grade magical treasures.

However, because of this, Sealing Yue felt somewhat suspicious.

He didn't wait for the spheres to approach him but instinctively reached out and grabbed a "Ice Spear Art" talisman, which immediately turned into a crystal-clear ice spear. He fiercely met the spheres.

With a crisp sound, the ice spear shattered after colliding with three or four spheres, and the white ice chips scattered like flower petals, forming a beautiful ice hailstorm.

Seeing this scene, Sealing Yue finally relaxed and focused his attention on Han Li again. Because at this moment, Han Li was waving a large green flag in his hand, with a blue dragon on the flag surface, appearing eager to leap out, as if it were real.

Sealing Yue was extremely experienced, and with just one look, he knew that this was definitely a masterpiece among top-grade magical treasures, and its power should not be underestimated!

While Han Li waved the flag, the green light on the flag slowly gathered, dazzling and imposing.

Although Sealing Yue had full confidence in the Yellow Luo Umbrella, his cautious and cunning nature made him stare at the flag without blinking, fearing that this magical treasure had some unexpected ability that could break through his defense.

As for the several Primordial Beads, he had already determined that they were just distractions released by the opponent to disrupt his vision, so he ignored them. With the meager power of the Primordial Beads, even if they circled around outside the Yellow Luo Umbrella all day long, they would never be able to shake its defense in the slightest.

However, Sealing Yue felt both wary and puzzled by Han Li's successive display of top-grade magical treasures.

He speculated that Han Li, like the Multitask Maiden, was also a descendant of some high-ranking individual, making his urge to kill Han Li even stronger.

He feared that if Han Li were to survive and leave, there would be endless troubles. Moreover, Han Li had witnessed the entire process of him killing for treasures. When the Multitask Maiden's elder found out and came looking for him, he would be in big trouble.

Just as Sealing Yue was captivated by Han Li's Green Dragon Flag and his murderous intent was growing stronger, the several Primordial Beads finally flew in front of him. When they hit the defense supported by the Yellow Luo Umbrella and made a few crisp collisions, the front few beads were easily bounced off.

Upon hearing the sound, Sealing Yue subconsciously lowered his head to take a look.

"With these Primordial Beads, you want to attack me? That's too presumptuous! Let alone them, even..."

"Huh! Why is this one so small, and it's blue..."

Just as Sealing Yue mocked for a few words, he suddenly found that after one of the Primordial Beads was bounced away, a small blue bead hidden behind it was revealed. It was only the size of a pill, much smaller than ordinary Primordial Beads.

Sealing Yue was slightly stunned, and before he could think of anything else, the blue bead had already touched the spherical shield.

"A white light, a brilliant and dazzling white light!"

This was the last color Sealing Yue saw in this world, then his body warmed up, and everything was gone.

As for Han Li, he only saw the blue bead touching the yellow light, and immediately, a silver-white light sphere the size of ten feet burst out, silently enveloping more than half of Sealing Yue's body within it. After a moment, the white light disappeared without a trace, revealing Sealing Yue's astonished face, seemingly unharmed.

Han Li's heart sank, but before he could take any action, a breeze blew by, and Sealing Yue's body suddenly disintegrated like gravel, turning into dust.

Only two half-cut calves and a pair of boots remained in place, standing alone on the ground, inexplicably eerie!

Seeing this scene, instead of being afraid, Han Li sat down on the ground, deeply exhaling a breath, finally relieving the pressure that had been building up in his throat.

After using his ultimate move, the "Heavenly Thunder Seed," and performing a series of deceptive actions, he finally made Sealing Yue disappear from the world.

However, Han Li did not show much joy on his face. Instead, he wore a self-deprecating and bitter smile.

This was no wonder. The journey into the forbidden land had only just begun on the second day, and he had already used all his magical treasures, even exhausting his last trump card

. How could he be happy?

Thinking about the countless formidable opponents like Sealing Yue he would encounter in the next three days, Han Li's heart, which had just relaxed, became extremely heavy again.

However, if he didn't use the Heavenly Thunder Seed this time, he would definitely be in trouble, and the Flying Sky Shield would soon be unable to hold on. Moreover, after killing this guy, with the addition of his top-grade magical treasures and those of the Multitask Maiden, he definitely wouldn't be at a loss. Instead, he would profit greatly!

With this in mind, Han Li's spirits lifted, and he quickly looked back across to the other side. But after taking a glance, Han Li's mouth opened wide, and he couldn't speak for a long time!