"Chapter 104: Intelligence"

"Our created gang, the Startled Dragon Society, has 64,000 ordinary members and over 7,000 core members. It's one of the three major overlords in Lan Prefecture, with its headquarters in Jiayuan City, and has branch halls..."

"My life includes marrying five wives, having two daughters, and taking in disciples..."

"The first wife, Lady Jin, is gentle-natured, the only daughter of Jin Can, the head of the Jin Lion Escort Agency, who has been murdered and left behind a daughter named Moyu Zhu."

"The second wife, Lady Li, is knowledgeable and sensible, the daughter of a wealthy family, but hasn't borne any children."

"The third wife, Lady Liu, is bold but ambitious, the younger sister of Liu Feng, the head of the Feng Gate in Quling City, who hasn't borne any children and needs more attention."

"The fourth wife, Lady Yan, is my cousin, composed and calculating, with a dignified manner. She has a daughter named Moyu Caihuan. When I left, most of the Startled Dragon Society's power was transferred to Lady Yan, and she can be trusted."

"The fifth wife, Lady Wang, is silent and devoted to me, originally Lady Jin's personal maid, who hasn't borne any children but secretly holds significant power, and can be absolutely trusted."

"My adopted daughter, Moyu Fengwu, was originally a close subordinate's daughter. Her parents died, and she was taken in as my adopted daughter. At the time of my departure, she was only seven years old but very clever."

"Yange, my eldest disciple, has average aptitude and has been taught the ultimate skill, the Devil Silver Hand. At the time of my departure, he was twelve years old and still undecided in his character."

"Zhaokun, my second disciple, has outstanding aptitude and has been taught the ultimate skill, the Dragon Trapping Technique. At the time of my departure, he was ten years old and still undecided in his character."

"Ma Kongtian, my sworn brother, holds the position of the chief guardian of the Startled Dragon Society, with a temperament..."

...

Han Li paced back and forth in the upper room of a inn called Huiyuan Inn, holding the letter left by the Ink Doctor, contemplating something.

The letter was very detailed, not only explaining the Startled Dragon Society, but also describing the temperaments of all his wives, giving Han Li some insight.

However, the information in the letter was from nearly ten years ago, and the situation must have changed drastically by now.

What to do next? Whether to contact the Ink Doctor's wives or steal the Warm Sun Jade and escape? These decisions had to wait until Han Li learned more details.

In this regard, the local boss Sun Er Gou, who was subdued yesterday, would be very useful. Han Li was sure he could get a lot of useful information from him.

After reading the letter again, Han Li put it away and leaned back on the bed, sitting down.

He spread his legs apart, placed his palms facing upward on his knees, then closed his eyes and began to internally observe the condition of his body.

The cold poison in his dantian had been spreading outward for the past month. Originally just a faint shadow, it had now condensed into a black mass the size of a pea, and it was still growing.

According to Han Li's estimation, there were at most two months left before this cold poison would completely erupt. By then, he would probably be in mortal danger.

Just as Han Li was worrying, determined to obtain the Warm Sun Jade, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Han Li opened his eyes coldly.

The door was gently pushed open, and Sun Er Gou walked in with his head bowed, respectfully saluting Han Li upon seeing him.

"Good day, Young Master! Sun Er Gou is here to follow your orders!" he said respectfully.

"Not bad, you came so quickly. You seem to have some skill!" Han Li said satisfactorily, then stood up from the bed, folded his hands behind his back, and walked to Sun Er Gou's side.

"Thanks to Young Master's praise, if I can't even handle such a small matter, what use is it for Young Master to spare my life?" Sun Er Gou said with a smile, expressing his loyalty.

When Sun Er Gou returned home yesterday, he had considered reporting Han Li's actions to his superiors and bringing experts to seek revenge. But the thought of the poison he had ingested made his courage disappear completely.

After a night of contemplation, he had no choice but to come and see Han Li, hoping to help him in exchange for the antidote to the deadly poison.

"First, tell me about your identity! You seemed to be a little boss back then," Han Li said indifferently.

"I am in charge of the West City branch of the Four Plains Gang, with about forty or fifty subordinates. I'm considered a leader," Sun Er Gou said respectfully.

"The Four Plains Gang?" Han Li asked casually.

"Yes, the Four Plains Gang is one of the thirty-three small gangs in the West City of Jiayuan City, with nearly a thousand members. Most of them are porters and laborers at the docks. The gang leader is Shen Zhongshan, with three major guardians under him," Sun Er Gou promptly replied, revealing information about his gang to an outsider without any shame.

"That big guy who attacked me yesterday, was he also from the Four Plains Gang?"

"No, that's not the case. That person is called Black Bear, the head of the Iron Fist Club in the Thirty-Three Gangs. We've never gotten along well," Sun Er Gou replied with a flattering smile.

"With so many small gangs in the West City alone, there must be even more gangs in the whole Jiayuan City, right?" Han Li, leaning on the bed, asked calmly.

"Yes, indeed. In Jiayuan City alone, there are over forty gangs with less than a thousand members, seven or eight medium-sized gangs with two or three thousand members, and as many as three large gangs with over ten thousand members," Sun Er Gou replied honestly, standing still.

"Tell me about the large and medium-sized gangs, forget about the small ones!" Han Li straightened his clothes, sat on the edge of the bed, and then waited quietly for Sun Er Gou's narration.