Chapter 94: Complete Victory

Although none of the three items he obtained could be used immediately, Han Li still unceremoniously collected them all.

Then he stood up, brushed off the dust from his body, and looked at Jia Tianlong and the others from the Wild Wolf Gang with a seemingly smiling yet not smiling expression.

"Do you intend to sever your own meridians, or shall I lend a hand to send you on your way?" Han Li's tone was polite, but there was no room for the members of the Wild Wolf Gang to maneuver.

Upon hearing this, Jia Tianlong felt an intense coldness all over his body, freezing his entire face stiff.

He kept reminding himself to stay calm, telling himself that there must be a way to deal with this person. However, he couldn't help but wipe the cold sweat from his forehead. Jia Tianlong forced himself to turn his neck and glanced around at the others. He saw that they all had pale faces, filled with panic and despair. These people were at a loss, showing no sign of fighting spirit.

Feeling disheartened, Jia Tianlong looked towards the Seven Profound Sect. He saw his archenemy, Wang Juechu, looking at him coldly with eyes filled with the satisfaction of revenge. Most of the others also wore expressions of revenge fulfilled.

Jia Tianlong felt confused. His gaze unconsciously fell on the loyal subordinates who should have been outside the arena. Their expressions varied: some were anxious, some indifferent, but a large number of them were wearing expressions of delight, whispering to each other, clearly reveling in the misfortune of others.

"No, I can't die here like this! I will definitely survive and continue to fulfill my ambitions." The expression of someone touched a nerve in Jia Tianlong, and a look of madness flashed in his eyes.

"Come! Iron Guards, step forward, prepare the crossbows! The rest, be on guard!" Jia Tianlong suddenly exerted his internal energy and shouted loudly.

As the leader of a gang, Jia Tianlong's shout, filled with internal energy, inspired everyone in the arena. Both the members of the Wild Wolf Gang and the elite fighters from other small and medium-sized gangs showed determination, flexing their fists and preparing for a deadly battle.

Han Li frowned slightly, hummed softly, and then walked towards Jia Tianlong with his hands behind his back.

"It seems I'll have to use a bit more effort." Han Li thought to himself, somewhat self-deprecatingly.

"Fire!" As soon as Han Li entered the range of the crossbows, Jia Tianlong licked his dry lips and ordered without hesitation.

Hundreds of eerie green steel crossbow bolts shot towards Han Li densely, crowding the small space in front of him with a rain of arrows.

An astonishing scene unfolded: Han Li faced the oncoming crossbow bolts without any fear. Instead, he gave Jia Tianlong a mysterious smile. Then his figure began to blur, and those arriving crossbow bolts passed through him as if he were insubstantial, flying to a distance. In that instant, his body seemed to have no substance. Then, under the bright daylight, he shook slightly and disappeared without a trace.

Jia Tianlong's face turned ashen. Just as he was about to instruct his subordinates to be more careful, Han Li suddenly appeared only a dozen steps away from them, once again evading the volley of arrows unharmed.

This time, without waiting for Jia Tianlong's command, the crossbows in the hands of the Iron Guards fired again, mixed with darts and other hidden weapons from the others, all swarming towards Han Li. But to their surprise, Han Li once again disappeared in front of their eyes.

Jia Tianlong was in a state of shock, and he turned back abruptly when he heard two sharp screams from behind.

Nearby, two Iron Guards standing side by side suddenly turned into two fiery figures. The young man who had disappeared then removed his hands from the two men, and in the moment his hands left their bodies, the two Iron Guards were reduced to ashes. Jia Tianlong vaguely saw a red light flashing in the palms of the young man's hands, but he had no idea what kind of magical technique it was.

What Jia Tianlong witnessed was a perfect demonstration of Han Li's combination of spells and martial arts. The red light held in his palms was none other than the fireball spell.

Han Li's spiritual energy flowed slowly within his body. He replenished the fireball, which had diminished due to consumption, to its original size, and then his figure disappeared again. However, he immediately appeared at the other end of the crowd and turned another person into a fiery blaze.

In this way, Han Li flickered in and out among the crowd, and each time he appeared, there would be a casualty. Regardless of which part of the opponent's body his hands touched, that person would immediately ignite and disappear from this world.

Jia Tianlong stared blankly ahead, his eyes devoid of any light, his face pale as death.

In this short moment, more than half of his subordinates had vanished under the ghostly movements of the opponent. Now that only Jia Tianlong remained, he estimated that the flames of death would soon descend upon him.

Han Li did not let Jia Tianlong, the leader of the gang, wait any longer. After eliminating his last subordinate, Han Li did not hesitate for a moment and immediately flashed behind him, using a complete version of the "fireball spell" as a gesture of mercy to send Jia Tianlong, the gang leader, on his way.

After Jia Tianlong's demise, Han Li clapped his hands and muttered to himself, "It seems that killing a few more people isn't too difficult after all. It would have been much better if you had taken your own lives earlier. There wouldn't have been any suffering. Now that I have to do it myself, the taste of burning isn't pleasant at all!"