Chapter 139 Magic Treasure Fragment

As for those few spells, "Concealment Technique" and "Voice Transmission Technique" are similar auxiliary spells to "Clairvoyance Technique", which anyone with a little understanding of magic power can learn, so Han Li easily mastered them.

Among them, the Voice Transmission Technique is a spell that Han Li has seen several times, which requires the use of a "Voice Transmission Talisman" to activate.

The Concealment Technique, on the other hand, is a purely ordinary spell that allows spiritual power to envelop the entire body, making it blend in with the surrounding environment, making it difficult for others to detect. This spell has a somewhat redundant nature because the "Clairvoyance Technique" can easily see through it, rendering it ineffective in concealing oneself from other cultivators' scrutiny.

Both the "Quicksand Technique" and the "Freezing Technique" are regional spells, one turning the ground into sand wherever magic power reaches, the other freezing any water in the vicinity.

The power of these two spells depends entirely on the depth of the caster's magical power. If a cultivator with great proficiency were to use them, they could turn thousands of miles of fertile land into desert or freeze large rivers into glaciers, making it not impossible. These two spells are classified as basic intermediate-level spells simply because they are relatively easy to learn, even for low-level Qi Refining cultivators, but their range is limited due to the constraints of magical power.

Originally, Han Li found it difficult to learn these two spells, but after suddenly breaking through to the ninth layer, his magical power doubled from before, and these two spells became instantly accessible to him, allowing him to manipulate sand or ice over an area the size of a tabletop at will, leaving Han Li extremely excited for a time.

As for the remaining spells, Han Li couldn't comprehend them for a while, so he could only slowly ponder and research them later. Because the Tai Nan Assembly was about to end, the young cultivators who had come to participate in the trading finally reached their peak in the last two days of the Tai Nan Valley.

At this moment, the large trading square where Han Li was located was crowded with more than two thousand cultivators, and the number of people setting up stalls had multiplied several times compared to before. They all wanted to seize the last opportunity to sell off any items they hadn't exchanged yet. Many high-level cultivators who had been hiding all along also appeared, wanting to take advantage of this opportunity to observe their potential opponents.

Han Li smiled bitterly. He found that even though he had reached the ninth layer, he was still only in the middle among so many cultivators, and there were still many people above the ninth layer!

Han Li currently had no spirit stones left, and he had very few elixirs, so he had no intention of treasure hunting. He just walked from one stall to another along with the crowd, just to listen to the comments and insights of the cultivators on buying and selling items, to broaden his horizons.

As he listened along the way, Han Li found it quite interesting, and unknowingly arrived at the middle of the square.

"No, I don't want this thing. Give me something else to exchange!"

"This is a fragment of a magic treasure! With just this material, you can exchange it for more than enough of your bowl!"

"Why do I need this fragment? Can I find a Nascent Soul cultivator to refine it for me? Forget about exchanging my Reversal Bowl!"

A fierce quarrel erupted from a stall ahead, and the noise attracted nearby cultivators to swarm around the stall.

"A fragment of a magic treasure?" This surprising voice immediately caused a commotion among the surrounding cultivators, as if they had caught a whiff of blood, making them itch with excitement.

"Where is it?"

"Let me see!"

"Is this really a magic treasure?"

"Wow! It's amazing!"

"Just this piece of cloth?"

...

Han Li, who was closer to the stall, managed to secure a good position, observing everything clearly.

In front of the stall, there stood a man in his late twenties. This man had dark skin and a sturdy build. At first glance, one might think he was a farmer who had wandered into the Tai Nan Valley, but anyone who used the Clairvoyance Technique to observe this man's magical power couldn't help but be taken aback. This dark-skinned man was actually a cultivator at the tenth layer!

"Is he going to challenge this person? Isn't that asking for death?" Some cultivators secretly exclaimed as they shifted their gaze to the stall owner. The stall owner was an ordinary-looking man in blue clothes, with only seven or eight layers of magical power, but in the face of the man in front of him, he showed no fear.

Some people noticed a pattern embroidered on the collar of the stall owner's clothes, and then suddenly realized. It turned out that this person was a disciple of the Ye Family, a famous cultivation family in Qin Ye Ridge. No wonder he was so confident.

On the stall between the two, there was a strange yellow bowl with patterns on it and a small piece of translucent fabric-like item.

This piece of cloth, wrinkled and uneven on the edges, looked like it had been gnawed by a dog. The only eye-catching feature was the occasional flicker of white light on it, which was quite peculiar.

Is this a fragment of a magic treasure? Seeing the actual object, many of the onlookers were disappointed, as it was far from the image they had in mind.

"This fragment is very peculiar! As long as it covers an object, it will immediately become invisible, and not a trace of spiritual energy will leak out, nor will it hinder the entry of spiritual energy from the outside." The dark-skinned man explained loudly to the stall owner.

After speaking, he suddenly reached down and from inside his sleeve, pulled out a silver-colored small mouse.

"A first-grade demon beast, the Gold-Eating Mouse!" Someone in the crowd called out the name of this mouse, causing a small stir.

"Truly worthy of being a cultivator at the tenth layer! To be able to catch even a first-grade demon beast!" Many people secretly admired.

At this moment, the dark-skinned man took the "fabric" and covered it over the silver mouse!

As a result, a miracle occurred! The silver mouse and the "fabric" immediately disappeared. Even if many people used the Clairvoyance Technique to observe, they found nothing.

Seeing the surprised expressions of the crowd, the man felt somewhat satisfied. Then, he suddenly reached out and grabbed in the same place, and a piece of "fabric" appeared in his hand, while the white mouse immediately revealed its presence.

"Moreover, not only living things, but even dead objects have the same effect."

After saying this, the man took out a small knife about an inch long, emitting a compelling spiritual energy, and placed it on the ground. Then, he covered it

again with the "fabric", and the knife disappeared without a trace, without a hint of spiritual energy leaking out.

"How wonderful!"

"It can turn invisible!"

"Incredible!"

...

The onlookers began to discuss excitedly.

"What do you think? This exchange will definitely be worth it for your bowl!" The man took off the "fabric" again and put away the small knife, then said to the stall owner.

"I won't exchange it! To achieve invisibility, you can just buy a low-grade intermediate Concealment Talisman, and such a small thing, should I hide my head or my feet?" The stall owner shook his head disdainfully.

"Didn't I tell you? This is a fragment of a magic treasure, not something that can be refined by a Nascent Soul cultivator. Who can see through its concealment effect if they are not at the same level? How can a Concealment Talisman compare to it?" The dark-skinned man said angrily.

"You're just talking nonsense! I don't need this thing at all. What use is it to me? You better give me thirty spirit stones or other equivalent items to exchange for this bowl!" The stall owner said coldly.