Chapter 92 Sword Talisman

Everyone witnessing this scene couldn't help but wonder if they were seeing things.

Initially, when people saw the gray light turning towards the Seven Profound Gate, they thought the dwarf had changed his mind and intended to eliminate the weaker disciples first before dealing with the gray-robed man.

Unexpectedly, when the gray light descended into the crowd, it was effortlessly taken away by a seemingly ordinary disciple with a wave of his hand. This was simply unbelievable!

At the Seven Profound Gate, including Master Wang and the gray-robed man, everyone was overjoyed by this unexpected turn of events.

In his excitement, Master Wang was particularly grateful for allowing Han Li to participate in the deadly battle. He knew that their survival and the future of the Seven Profound Gate now rested on Han Li's shoulders.

As for Li Feiyu, who knew Han Li quite well, he was left speechless, unable to comprehend the situation. While he knew his friend was somewhat different, witnessing him effortlessly seize the treasure of an immortal was like a dream come true.

Meanwhile, Zhang Xuer and Elder Li, as well as Jia Tianlong on the opposite side, were all dumbfounded, their faces showing a myriad of expressions.

All eyes were on Han Li, who remained calm and composed, smiling as if unfazed by the attention.

But beneath his composed exterior, Han Li was actually feeling somewhat annoyed. Who would've thought it would be so easy to seize the treasure? He had intended to ambush the dwarf when he let his guard down, but his impulsive action had led to an unexpected outcome.

Nevertheless, Han Li decided to capitalize on his current advantage. With a casual flick, he crumpled the gray light into his hands, revealing its true form—a talisman adorned with a gray sword. Though not what he had expected, Han Li was reassured by its potential usefulness.

However, he was also wary of using it openly in front of its previous owner. Who knew what the dwarf had done to it? Moreover, Han Li's control over the talisman was still shaky, and he doubted it would be effective against the dwarf in a direct confrontation.

Seeing the dwarf cower before him, Han Li's confidence grew. He decided to assert his dominance further by approaching the dwarf.

The golden-robed man, filled with both anger and fear, instinctively retreated, too intimidated to make a move.

Han Li, wearing a mysterious smile, asked in a soft voice, "Who are you? Why have you interfered in the affairs of mortals and disrupted the peace of this region? My family doesn't have a name. We simply live in seclusion in these mountains and have no quarrel with others."

The dwarf, relieved by Han Li's gentle tone, hastily explained, "I am a disciple of the Ye Clan from Qin Yeling. I was only passing by and lent a hand to the Wild Wolf Gang leader due to some past favors. I had no intention of offending your clan. Please forgive me. May I know the name of your clan? I will come to apologize in person in the future!"

Han Li, intentionally vague, replied, "So it was just a misunderstanding. My 'clan' is merely a group of recluses. Since you mean no harm, let's forget about it." He deliberately left some ambiguity to keep the dwarf guessing.

Grateful for Han Li's forgiveness, the dwarf hastily expressed his thanks and bid farewell before swiftly departing as a gust of wind.

Watching the dwarf disappear into the distance, Han Li breathed a sigh of relief. His risky plan had paid off, and he had avoided unnecessary trouble.

With the tension diffused, the atmosphere began to calm down.