Chapter 32

Clytia spent the day organizing and packing Nolam suitcases since he was leaving early the next day. For the current day, he had a conference call with his team and then he was supposed to meet with a director in town for a possible collaboration on a future project.

When he left the house, she did everything to avoid Jo. She was no longer comfortable around her and kept wondering how the following days would go with her: certainly awkward.

It was early in the afternoon when she was done with everything she had to do. So she showered and went take a nap.

She woke up with the delicious feeling of a tongue against her pussy. She smiled her eyes still closed. She opened her eyes only to see the darkness. Strange! She thought. Then she noticed that her hands were restricted. He had e hadHhandcuffed and blindfolded her.

The sneaky bastard.

"Nolam!" she scoffed still smiling, her head slightly raised.

He didn't respond. Instead, she felt a smile against her heated core before the tongue swirled around her clitoris making her gasp. She relaxed and tip her head back, savoring the delicious sensations.

Slowly, a finger grazed before entering her already wet core, moving on a torturous slow pace. Clytia bit her bottom lip in an attempt to remain quiet. As the rhythm was increasing, she arched her back, moving her hips looking for more. She subconsciously spread her legs further as the slickness of the tongue kept licking her.

"Nolam" she breathed in a husky tone. "Faster" she demanded, her whole being begging for release.

Just as instructed, the rhythm got increased, making her moan louder. "Yeah, just like that". It didn't took long for her to orgasm, her body surrendering to the wave of pleasure.

She was coming back to her senses when she felt a wet kiss on her neck before being kiss senseless.

Something was off. She did had a good time. However, she felt him distant. Not once, had she heard him. Almost like they had no connection. This was not the man she had learned to love. She lifted her hands to touch him, but he pushed them above her head.

"Nolam, untie me please." She demanded.

Nothing. She was met with an utter silence.

"Nolam!" She tried one more time. Still nothing.

Suddenly, he pushes into her, making her gasp at the pain caused by the intrusion.

"Damn! What has gotten into you Nolam." She exclaimed as she reached for the blindfold and got rid of it. Only to be met by lust clouded baby blue eyes.

Jo!

She automatically pushed her off her, making her fall off the bed. She then used the blanket to cover the nudity of her lower body, her hands shaking in anger.

She looked at Jo getting up, a dildo between her legs.

"You bitch!" she scoffed through gritted teeth.

"Titi..." she began as she raised her hands in a peaceful gesture.

"How dare you?" She all but yelled at her.

Jo took a step toward the bed. But Clytia immediately got out of the bed, on the opposite side, grabbing a foot of her high heels she had left there earlier with an outfit for her date night with Nolam. She raised it above her head with a menacing face, the blanket long forgotten and her lower body exposed.

"Don't think about coming anywhere near me." She screamed once again.

"Let me explain" pleaded Jo.

"Explain? Explain what? Why you were raping me?" she snarled, making Jo snapped back.

"You're overreacting. You were not complaining when I made cum few moments ago. I got you all wet and ready for me Titi. And you loved it. Why are you playing the scared virgin? You weren't complaining earlier!"

"I thought it was Nolam! Are you dumb? Or you really don't care who you hurt with that stupid tale of yours? You're delusional." She seethed out.

"I just proved you that you don't need a man to feel good, to love you. Is he giving you orgasms? I can give you better ones? Does he love you? I love you harder. Just give us a chance. I'll be better to you than he'll ever be. I love you Titi. Don't you see it? Just accept to try something new! You've never been in a relationship with a woman, just give it a try. You'll see that it is one hundred percent better than being with a man. They cannot understand you like a woman would." She tried to convince her.

Clytia shook her head, in disbelief, her hands still carrying the heel. "You're insane. Give me the key of those handcuffs."

"Titi..."

"Give me the fucking key Jody" she snapped.

"What the hell is happening here?" growled a deep voice behind them.