Chapter 47

Hey guys!

I love reading your comments and opinions. They mean the world to me.

I understand that some of you are frustrated. But relationships are tricky, complicated and confusing. It is not always black or white. Most of the time, it is different shades of grey (no pun intended).

Please bear with me. And thank you again. 😘😘😘

***********

“I’m way past asking for permission Nolam.”

Nolam couldn’t believe what he was hearing at the moment. She was dead serious. He hadn’t come this far to lose her. He was ready to tie her to his bed if it’d come to that.

“Are you threatening me?” He asked almost scared of her answer.

“Why would I do that? I am just stating a fact.”

He got up and started pacing back and forth.

“Nolam, I think you don’t understand what I want.”

He immediately stopped on his track.

“Oh! So you don’t want another guy’s dick in your pussy? Fucking you?”

“…”

“That’s what I thought.” He huffed. “You really know how to piss me off, don’t you?”

“What might it take for you to consider having a threesome?”

Nolam looked at her as if she had grown two heads.

“A threesome?” He parroted.

“Think about it. After everything we went through, it could help us to elevate our intimacy even more by sharing a new experience, having a threesome. The two of us, plus Nick." she said.

So that is the name of that idiot! He thought.

"You weren’t complaining about our intimacy when you were screaming my name as I fucked you yesterday!"

Clytia got up and stood an inch from him. She could feel the anger whirling inside him. She posed her head against his chest as she snaked her arms around his waist. She listened to his wild heartbeat for a while, before raising her head to meet his clouded eyes.

“Think about it babe. Let’s just try. If you don’t like it, I won’t talk to you about it ever again. I don’t want to hurt what we have, what we are. We don’t have to go all the way. Let’s just talk, set up some boundaries to make sure you’ll be as comfortable as possible. You’re my husband. The man I love. And I respect you too much to lie to you. I could have go behind your back and cheat. But I want to share this experience with you. I want it to be about us sharing something different, something new.”

He pushed her one more time and walked a step back.

“No. Fuck that shit.”

“Nolam, listen”

“I said NO!” His voice boomed, frightening.

“What if we try it and we can try it with a woman? Any girl of your choice. That way it could be fairer to you!”

Clytia refused to let go of that fantasy of hers.

“Try to think outside your box.” She added.

She knew she was pushing him, yet she didn’t stop.

“Don’t brush it off, just think about. Please!” She pleaded.

“I’m not doing that!” He replied, walking past her to the bedroom.

Clytia sat back on the couch, thinking. Maybe she was going too far. But she really wanted it. At first, she just wanted to sleep with Nick. Then, she kept having those dreams with the two men. Each one morphing into the other one while they were pleasuring her.
Just thinking about it was drawing moisture to her core.

Clytia shook her head and closed her legs to refocus on the present situation. She realized it had been a little while since Nolam had storm into the bedroom. Maybe she should go check on him. She was about to get up when he walk back in the living room, her phone buzzing in his hand.

He was literally fuming as he handed it to her.

Clytia took the phone carefully and sighed as she saw the name of the caller: Nick!

What a timing! She thought annoyed.

“Pick it up. On speaker.” Nolam demanded, his voice cold and glassy.

Now Clytia was nervous. She did as instructed, trying her best to sound normal.

“Hello!”

“Hey boo! How are you?”

“I’m good. You?”

“I’m okay. Are you sure you’re okay? We had a date this morning! And you never showed up.”

“Damn! Sorry I had forgotten.”

“Let me guess, you had hot make up sex with mister hot-as-hell yesterday. Am I right?”

Clytia glanced at her man. His face was void of any kind of emotion. He was just looking down at her.

“Nick! Can we reschedule our meeting? I’ll call you back later.” 

“Fine!  Since it seems that I won’t have a taste of your sweetness anymore, you better come with the details of your night. It will feed my imagination for …”

“Nick!” She interrupted him.

“Okay. I’ll be waiting for your call. Take care boo.”

When he hang up, Clytia couldn’t bring herself to face Nolam.

“A taste of your sweetness, huh?” He let out clearly pissed off.

Damn Nick!