Chapter 33

Dedicated to all the silent readers.  Thank you guys.  🥰🥰🥰

****************************

"What the hell is happening here?" growled a deep voice behind them.

Clytia turned her head toward Nolam. He had a scowled on him face, looking confused.

"Ask that to that stupid bitch you call a friend." She replied throwing the shoe at Jo, hitting her on the shoulder.

"Ouch!" screamed Jo "Calm down Titi."

"Don't!" she replied raising a finger at her. "And you!" she replied turning one more time to him. "I warned you! I told you she was a sneaky piece of shit. But no! You wouldn't listen."

"Shut up Cly!" he interrupted her, his eyes roaming back and forth between her and Jo.

Her jaws dropped as she gasped. She didn't have time to react as he looked at Jo clearly pissed now.

"What's that?" he asked pointing at her crotch a little too composed for Clytia's taste.

"And what were you planning on doing with that?

"I ..."

"Think carefully before answering. You better not tell me that you were trying to FUCK MY WIFE!" he yelled.

His fists were clenched. His eyes were narrowed and his nostrils were flaring. It didn't take a genius to see that he was beyond pissed.

Clytia took a step forward to grab the blanket and cover herself. As mad as she was, she was surprised and a little shocked by his outburst.

On the other side of the room, Jo looked nervous. Her hands were shaking as she was getting the dildo off of her.

I bet she wishes the ground could open up to swallow her! Bitch! She thought a grin fighting its way to her lips.

"I'm waiting Jody!"

"I love her." She finally let out as she stared back at him, her head raised high.

The nerve of that woman! She had the courage to stare back at that angry giant and talk about love!

Nolam raised an eyebrow at her. "Excuse me!"

"I'm in love with Clytia. I love her enough to know what's good for her. You cannot give her all she needs. I'm not trying to steal her from you. I'm trying to help you here."

He was walking toward her, reducing the gap between them.

"Oh! Really? And how are you planning on doing that exactly?" he asked surprised by her audacity, yet not amused.

The tension in the room was thick. They were almost touching; Jo's head raised to look at him in the high.

Clytia didn't know what to do. She was looking at their staring contest. While she wanted to grab Jo by her hair and drag her out of her house, she felt sorry for her stupidity.

They stayed in this position for few seconds before Jo took a step back.

"I was planning on making love to Clytia before you barged in!"

Clytia looked attentively at Nolam, horrified. His eyes grew big for a second before his facial expression turned into a frown and he growled. Yes growled!

"As I'm trying to say. I don't want to steal her from you. I don't mind sharing. Whatever she can't get from you, she will have that from me. It would be perfect."

"Are you out of your damn mind?"

"Think about it. That is the perfect solution."

"Lucky you're a woman! I want you gone from my house Jody. I don't care where you go. And if I ever see you anywhere near my wife, I will forget we've ever been friend."

Jo took that as a clue to leave. She didn't leave without giving one last glance at Clytia.

When they were finally alone, Nolam ran his hands on his face exasperated and sighed. He turned to face Clytia, a scowl on his face. He was clearly frustrated.

"You!" he started his finger pointed at her. "Go pack your luggage, you coming with me tomorrow!"

"What?"

"Don't make me repeat myself Clytia! I'm not in the mood right now."

"I ... I" she stuttered.

"Clytia for once in your life stop discussing!"

"I can't ..."

"I don't care!" he yelled. "You're coming with me, that's my last word."

And with that he left the room.