info page

hello, there dearest traveler! this is turnip here, the author of this book! thanks for tuning in, it's been quite a while since i even got into writing - this is actually my very first fanfiction here on Wattpad, well, the first one i took so ser...

hello, there dearest traveler! this is turnip here, the author of this book! thanks for tuning in, it's been quite a while since i even got into writing - this is actually my very first fanfiction here on Wattpad, well, the first one i took so seriously. anyways, i have a few words to say to you before i let you begin reading this book!

first things first, this fanfiction was published somewhere in may 2021, and everything has been edited ever since then. i finished the book on September 1, 2021. this info page itself may be edited, but don't worry - the dates shall be intact for you to know more.

second things second, in this book, there will be:
- slight violence
- language
- unsettling descriptions
- possible incorrect lore

so if you do not like any of these things, i suggest you click away for your own safety here: i may not be the best writer in the world, but i really do hope i don't have some of you scarred from the writing i make thanks to your imagination. however, if you're brave enough, proceed! let's see how strong you can be! 

third, yes, i use kim hongjoong from ateez for this book cover, HOWEVER, this does not mean his personality is parallel to Dead by Daylight's Trickster - they just look the same, and i just had to seize the opportunity. do stan ATEEZ, they're amazing, and hongjoong is a total sweetheart! the fanart that i would use in my book covers is NOT mine - credits to the rightful owners for this. if the rightful owner is reading this right now and does not want their art on here, i will take it down immediately and replace it if i have to.

lastly, the character TRICKSTER from Dead by Daylight is NOT mine, the game itself is not mine, and this is just merely fanfiction. nothing here except for the fanfiction and the book cover belongs to me, it all goes to Behaviour Interactive. 

i do hope that all of you enjoy this story! i take any criticism! oh, and lowercase is intended in all of my stories, i hope that's alright with you! <3 

- turnip.

first written: may 4, 2021
edited: march 2, 2022