thank you!

so this, is the end of my first ever fanfiction - a fanfic I actually took very seriously this time, unlike all the times I did before.

3 more days into September and it would be 4 months since I have been working on this book! crazy, it is.

so thank you everyone, thank you so much for being with me ever since the beginning. this has really, really warmed my heart in these trying times.

i started writing this ever since i found ji-woon, that handsome man. for someone who stans ateez too, I found them really distinct in facial features. and like any other bored person would do, I decided to write a fan fiction about him. and, for the first time, I actually had fun writing it.

and to even think people would view it, made me even happier.

to be "happier" would be an understatement - i was crying with joy the moment my book hit 1k reads. i felt.. appreciated, with the things I have done and actually felt comfortable in. it made me feel like my dreams are slowly coming together.

and yes, I am crying as I write this.

once again, thank you all so much for being by my side with this whole book, and thank you so much for your love and support. it has really been my goal to make people smile, cry, or be agonized in my books, and to also make myself slowly feel complete.

and, it's beginning to come to that point.

though I cannot really tag everyone of you here right now because I am on data (and vacation), I just really want to say thank you so much for being with me this whole journey.

it has really touched my heart quite a lot, and makes me so happier to know that all of you have enjoyed this book.

words cannot express how much I treasure every single one of you so much; I wish to keep all of you forever.

but, don't you worry my friends, this isn't the end.

not at all.

in fact, in the world of dead by daylight, like it says - death is not an escape. if you know... tell them. they'd love to know as much as you do.

yours truly,

~ Maxie.

>:)