chapter ten ; memories [🍉]

your povafter arriving at your destination, you glanced around before letting out a huge sigh of disappointment; you were just about to get to know more about the trickster, but the fog just had to pull you away from the event, as if it didn't wan...

your pov
after arriving at your destination, you glanced around before letting out a huge sigh of disappointment; you were just about to get to know more about the trickster, but the fog just had to pull you away from the event, as if it didn't want you to. surprised by the sudden gesture of someone grabbing your hand and running away, you turned your eyes over to meet with a certain athlete's pair of eyes.

"m-meg?" you asked with a  surprised tone as she glanced at you. she hid behind a broken wall, tall enough for you both to not be seen as she sat you down harshly, you letting out an 'oomf'. "where were you?" she asked you quietly. "i was in the forest, why so?" 

she sighed of relief, rubbing her somewhat aching shoulders.

"oh thank god," she breathed out, holding your shoulders, "i thought you were injured again or something. i was going to check in on you because you were awfully silent in there," she revealed as you nodded, laying a small smile on your face. remembering what really took place earlier in that forest, you remained quiet about it.

totally not going to tell her what i did with the trickster, she's gonna be so upset.

"anyways, c'mon, let's go find some gens. i'll go with you because i really hate this location," she complained to you as you nodded in agreement. both of you stood up as you began to run through the rotten and dried corn plants. you adored this place for the eerie beauty it held, with the golden shades tinted around the atmosphere: not only for the appearance it held but the possible secrets that could hide in this place.

but you hated it for the rotten smell.

"we probably should split up," you faced meg, who had a visible pout on her lips, "it'll get the job done way much quicker if we do it all by ourselves," she sighed but nodded anyway. "alright... if that's what we need to do." 

after running for what seemed to be minutes on end, you tapped the athlete's shoulder as you pointed to one generator in the distance. "thanks y/n! will you manage on your own?" she questioned as you nodded your head: you had to put your skills to the test. "i can, and plus, i'm stronger now." you said as she smiled. "that's good then! see ya!" she waved at you before running off. you giggled as you ran another way. you looked around as you embraced the warm colors around you. it looked honestly much better than it would ever be.

but to your fear, that feeling was just about to end.

🍉🍉🍉 
"found ya! that's what he'd say when he finds you, right?" ghost face spoke before he proceeded to laugh behind you as your eyes widened. you turned around and began to sprint as fast as you could all the while he chased after you. 

your breathing grew heavier the more you ran: you were growing exhausted even though your top priority was to save yourself from danger. eventually, you slightly slowed down, giving danny the perfect opportunity to quickly jab his knife into your shoulder.

you sensed the knife that went through your flesh deep in your shoulder, sinking down to bring about immense pain, even from a single stab. you whimpered in agony, quickly transitioning to scream once you felt the serial killer harshly move the knife around.