chapter thirty-seven ; bored

third person pov: 
it has not even been a somewhat few good days to even consider it a week, but some ho, the act of ji-woon has began to come into play, causing y/n to undergo a series of suspicion and curiosity bolting through her veins. and surely, ji-woon just seems to outsmart her every time.

it was something that she truly wanted to know, because she loved him. then again, there was also something wrong.

"something feels off." she mumbles to herself before writing away on her notebook. her thoughts spoke for herself, curiosity still coursing around her brain. familiar footsteps passed by her, and all acts that she was doing came to a halt.

it surely is strange as to how a person can recognize another by just their footsteps alone.

"ji-woon?" she called out. the said man's footsteps froze in their place - it seems like he was up to something. "yes darling, what could it be?" he asked, peaking to her from the tent. "are you up to something?" she asked.

he hesitated with his words. "n-no, nothing at all," he laughed, a pang of nervousness accompanied his voice, "it surely is nothing my dear."

"ji-woon you know I am not dumb, please tell me what it is."

he sighed mentally, and panic began to arise from the korean; he is not really the type to open up, and now, he somehow has to. he figured the girl could not handle the itching feeling of being left on a cliffhanger.

but he could not leave his girlfriend on a hook.

stepping inside the tent that belonged to the journalist, he decided to go inside. his footsteps were slow and cautious, as if there were landmines underneath the ground - one wrong move and it was all over.

maybe the situation is like that for him.

finally being in the right distance where they could have this some sort of 'heart-to-heart talk', he sat down beside her with hesitance. he did not want any of his acts to be exposed. who knows why he does not want it to be?

"you are being distance with me. is there something that I have done to you that could have wronged you majorly?" she asked me.

he gulped down the lump on his throat. he really could not get words to form from his lips so that he could lie to her. not only was it hard but it was also going to be very difficult for the girl to even comprehend what he truly is up to. but then again, weren't they the same minds, she and ji-woon?

it was a very difficult situation.

ji-woon's pov:
she knows.
she knows.
and I know she knows.

these past days of trying to figure out what could it be that was causing y/n to become this sort of actual killer was complicating and quite the challenge. the amount of gut pain that I was feeling the whole time was paining me, and I did not want it to distract me any further so I stopped. but then again, it was paining me to know that she could be thinking all these sort of things that would be causing paranoia to her.

must I tell her?

"take your time, I can wait." she smiled.

"alright." I nodded.

this has finally given me the time to think of my decisions and what I have done for the past time that I was avoiding y/n, and also trying to keep my guard up so I won't really expose anything. ghost face has been busy with his own things especially with the new killer here, the new killer doesn't like my guts so I can't really have a say about that — he's just jealous he can't have some beautiful looking hair like mine, tsk.