chapter thirty-one ; against them

third person pov:
it had been a while since y/n was turned into a killer, and currently, everyone was murmuring amongst themselves about this new killer - especially with the fact that she was a former survivor. she was the same survivor that they were chasing all the trials before, and now she was among them.

"ji-woon do you really think this little.girlfriend you got here is even capable of even being stronger than any of us?" doctor laughed. of course, like the loyal boyfriend he was, he rolled his eyes on the statement. meanwhile, the girl was minding her own business and playing some rounds of rock-paper-scissors with the legion.

"if you are just saying that to make me hate her, I won't," he chuckled, "because in the end it isn't your decision to make me hate someone." he crossed his arms.

"say all you want but I really want to see just how serious of a killer she truly is," herman grumbled, "it seems like all she ever does is just write and maintain silence to herself."

ji-woon, obviously, was offended by this. and even though he just wished he had a peaceful time while being present in the campfire, it seemed like a challenge was formed.

"don't you do the same as well, doctor?" she stood up, "just.. theorize what more tactics you have up your sleeve. doesn't that make two of us?" she chuckled.

ji-woon sat down watching the whole scenario unroll with interest, both rin and ghost face approaching him as well and sitting themselves beside them. "isn't this what your notebook said you'd imagine doing with ji-woon, danny?" rin chewed some chips. ji-woon furrowed his eyebrows as if he heard the most absurd things ever besides doctor's prideful statements. "me? ghost face?" the korean snapped his head to the other boy, "that is a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain."

"and this is a disturbing situation with that girl you call your girlfriend."

the pained yells, groans and protests of herman was filling the atmosphere of the campfire. ji-woon diverted his attention onto the strained and low voice, his eyes widening as he saw his beloved girlfriend holding out the hands of the doctor behind his back, her boot-covered foot pinning the entire body of the man down.

"point proven wrong." she smiled victoriously. ji-woon's shocked expression changed into a proud smile, clapping his hands happily like he was a proud coach watching an athlete score a goal. it was like he was watching every single thing, every single desire of his that was once nothing more than fantasies playing in his mind seemed to be finally puzzling together so easily, in a way where he would not have to worry about sacrificing anything anymore-

the maniacal laughter of the doctor suddenly burst into the air as the sounds of electricity buzzing intensified. ji-woon's eyes widened with horror, watching as his dear girlfriend got into a little shock surprise. this, of course, stunned the girl - making her fall over and stay in a somewhat paralyzed state.

ji-woon screamed out of anger and shock, dashing his way to y/n as he held her tightly, not even caring about the little flickers of electricity traveling through his body. he cocked his head to the psychotic man, who was laughing in all pride. "you fucking stunned her!" he screamed, getting even more pissed as the doctor did nothing but let out maniacal laughter.

"well, now you know now ji-woon. you now know that your girlfriend I just nothing more than a girl that was just supposed to fall prey to us, the killers, people that does not fit her level and physique."

as he was about to throw hands don't the older and bigger man, both his hands were tucked to his back by the not-so-stunned girl behind him. she shook her head, standing up. "ill do it." she whispered softly.