chapter thirty ; with your words

ji-woon's pov:
"okay, so, basically," I scratched the back of my neck, "the entity made you into a killer?" she nodded. my ears couldn't believe what I heard, but of course, I was just so delighted to hear this news.

but, out of every single possibility that could have taken place for her to be just mine, why this?

earlier..
"I'm a little monster." she said, casually smiling in a somewhat blunt way. my eyes widened; it instantly clicked to me. though it did, how come the entity accepted such drastic changes about her?

the way she looks now is so innocent, yet so unnerving. how her equipment is hanging from her tool belt like that, with its bloody stains splattered over it, and her hands with papercuts, it made me feel as if she really did change. the one thing that did not go through such procedures though, was her face. her eyes, her colored eyes looking back at me like it was just her and I. how I wished there was more of these moments.

well now, I wont have to worry about that. she's all to myself. how amazing, knowing I finally got what I wanted.

now I just need to figure out as to how the entity got to do this.

"the entity did something," she spoke, intriguing me immediately, "it made me face the darkest corners of my own mind." she chuckled. sitting down beside her, I immediately held her hand, worry taking over me. "did it hurt you? did it do something to you?" I made sure that my grip around her hand was not so hard: I was concerned about the cuts on her hand, that is why I did not grasp it too hard.

she smiled softly, hugging me tightly. I hugged her back, taking in her scent: how the smell of vanilla and a brand new coat made me feel at ease. her embrace around me made me feel so relaxed. for once, I finally felt satisfied.

"its y/n!" I watched ghost face run over to us, hugging y/n tightly as she laughed. I felt a pang of jealousy in me, but hey, he doesn't even like her anyways. he likes my manager. still don't get how he does, he just.. does.

"you're looking pretty badass now! what's happened to you hm?" they laughed together as rin floated over to her. but I watched surprised as y/n did not flinch or even break out into a cold sweat this time: she was actually pretty excited to see rin. "girl what the hell happened to you?" the ghost girl laughed while y/n let out a small giggle as well.

"nothing, really, just got a little fixed up by the entity, you know?" she laughed.

but I watched as the whole tent fell silent. despite the noises and whatever chatter was going on about outside, silence filled the tent. I face palmed - I totally forgot about the idea of telling them. I totally forgot.

"ji-woon didn't tell you guys..?" y/n giggled: honestly, that little giggle she let out made my heart do backflips, how come she has to do such things that makes my heart palpitate like that?

it seemed like I was spacing out too much as the sounds of fingers snapping filled my ears, bringing me back to reality as it caused me to flutter my eyes.

"wh-"

"YOU DID NOT TELL ME," I suddenly got tackled down by rin, "WITH YOUR GOOFY ASS," and got slapped, "THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND," and smacked, "BECAME A KILLER??" and finally, as if this was some sort of MMA fight, slapped me harshly. well, that is what happens when you end up in a campfire with a Japanese girl who has pent-up anger. both my cheeks feel very numb from the amount of slaps being received plus the cold temperature from rin's hand.

"rin no! don't beat him up, goodness," ghost face sighed, "he just forgot. give the poor guy some time." he complained, sighing of relief as rin finally got off of me. sitting up, I was greeted by a pair of hands wrapping themselves around me. hugging me... embracing me.