chapter twenty-nine ; here with you

third person pov:
"ji-woon, stop crying! she's going to be okay!" ghost face attempted to comfort the crying younger, who was currently sad about the fact he witnessed his girl being taken away by the entity. his emotions were showing in his face; distress was written all over him. sadly, danny's comfort didn't really come to work out as the idol kept crying his eyes out. after the events that had taken place a long time ago - or what seemed to be a long time ago - he was rather traumatized. 

the priestess, who was like a concerned mother to the squad, came to the rescue. "thank goodness adiris, he hasn't stopped crying," rin twitched, "he would cry for a good hour, stop and eat some snacks, burst out into sudden laughter then cry again. the process is repeating itself." she complained. knowing this was serious, the babylonian priestess went over to ji-woon and also attempted to do her best to calm the korean down. 

"mr. hak, this behavior is rather concerning of you. what's wrong?" she questioned. "you didn't know?" ghost face asked, surprised, and got even more shocked when he saw the queen shake her head. "no? I don't recall the two of you telling me about the situation." she replied, and rin groaned with annoyance in her voice.

"I thought we already told you," she scoffed, "did you really go deaf this time adiris?" she complained yet again, and immediately complained even more upon a strict shove on her shoulder was given by ghostie. "danny what the fuck?!" she exclaimed, about to throw hands at the boy but didn't. "you were getting too political, rin. don't go there sweetie." he sassily shook his head, giggling upon hearing a sigh from the japanese girl.

meanwhile, the kpop star was still in his mental breakdown, remaining sorrowful as he can be. 

the more you give it some thought, the more sad it becomes. whenever you are far away from someone, it feels like you're rather empty inside. the longing for the feeling of embrace from your special someone is unbearable especially when it comes to long distance. how numb you'd feel when you just seem to not find the happiness that once made you feel that you were going to be alright. and for ji-woon, especially when it came to witnessing his love's disappearance, it seemed like they were worlds apart.

ghost face sighed: knowing it took him literally god only knows how long for him to attempt to comfort his friend and the results not coming into play, it just seemed to make him very sorry that he was going through this. though he may be a killer, he cant help but feel sympathy for his friend.

"ji-woon, she is going to be okay," he sat down, rubbing his glove-covered hand on his friends' back, "I'm sure that she is just having friendly talk with the entity." he assured the boy, but it seemed like the boy couldn't accept positivity at the moment.

"danny you know damn right the entity isn't some kind of middle-aged adult who talks to kids like they're puppies," he stuttered in his tears, "he could see you doing something wrong and he could get your ass clapped." he sniffled.

danny felt like laughing with the boy's last statement. danny knew this was not the right time to laugh like his friend just told him a dad joke: if danny did, danny might get his ass clapped too, not by the entity, but by ji-woon himself. be like danny, folks; don't laugh in serious situations, or your ass will be clapped.

"d-don't say that now," danny concealed his laughter, "she's gonna be alright. its not like she was going to be beaten up and all that. shes a survivor." he stated.

"danny, have you not remembered what the entity could do to you if you did something wrong?" he asked, in which the serial killer shook his head. "no?" at this point, ji-woon was rather enraged now.

"she gets-"

"let's not talk about it," spoke adiris, "we shouldn't let any more panic stir up in the midst of us anymore. ji-woon, calm down." she demanded, and everyone complied by falling into minutes of silence, not wanting to anger the queen among them. they were that compliant when it came to adiris, considering she was the oldest amongst all of them.