Chapter 69

“Let Woosung treat everyone~.”

Joo Woosung finally stripped my mental resolve and shot first, scoring 10 points.

– “10 points! It’s 10 points!”

“Serious stuff, serious stuff~.”

Joo Woosung hummed a tune. I sighed and took my stance, staring at the target.

Suddenly… I remembered the day when Kang Ichae looked at me with a frightened expression after seeing me practicing my aegyo.

Thump!

Damn!

– “Oh, 8 points, 8 points, what a shame~.”

– “Did Player Seo Hoyun suffer a significant blow to his mental strength??”

“Hahaha!”

Joo Woosung wouldn’t miss the chance to laugh heartily beside me. I stared at him quietly.

I wondered if I should threaten him, but with so many watching eyes, I hesitated…

“Oh dear, what to do.”

Joo Woosung kept grinning and swaggering. He then pulled the bowstring without hesitation and scored 10 points right in the center again.

Damn… He really performed well.

– “Wow, Joo Woosung is a gold medalist, not to be underestimated~!!”

– “Will Black Call retain the first place again?”

First place.

They shouldn’t get first place.

I took a deep breath.

“Let’s recall, let’s recall… when I first held the bow….”

Ding!

[It’s just an event that happened a few weeks ago!]

Shut up.

I grumbled quietly, and the system window didn’t miss the opportunity to chime in.

Ignoring it, I recalled the memories from that time.

The hard feeling of the bow, the bowstring that needed more strength than I thought, and the position of my left hand that had to be firmly fixed. I took a deep breath and naturally went through the series of actions.

I could do this.

Swoosh!

I let go of the string at that moment, and the arrow flew accurately into the target.

– “10 points! Another 10 points by Seo Hoyun!”

– “Has his mental state recovered~?!”

No, it wasn’t just a recovery. Joo Woosung glanced at me, and I raised my bow again, scoring another 10 points.

The commentators went wild, but I didn’t give a damn.

I just need to do my job.

I also pulled a new string, and the arrow flew into the center again.

– “Two consecutive 10-point shots by Seo Hoyun! It’s 10 points!”

– “Wow! What’s the total score now?”

– “It’s a tie with 52 points! It’s a tie!”

Joo Woosung laughed, then stepped forward and pulled the bowstring. However, my consecutive 10-point shots seemed to have affected him, causing his posture to waver slightly, and he scored 9 points.