Chapter 91

“Hey, come out.”

But it was quiet.

With that, I came up with a theory.

“Good job!”

“Good job~ Wow, Min Jiheon’s acting is daeeeabak.”

“It’s going to be even more amazing on set.”

“Huh, even more??”

Everyone, from the actors to the staff, seemed to have a good hunch after finishing the script reading for Episode 1, as they all had bright smiles on their faces. People started getting up one by one, with some flocking to the director, some to Yu Jia, and the majority swarming around Min Jiheon, practically forming a barrier with their bodies.

As I quietly tidied up my script and got up, my manager standing behind me, grabbed my shoulder. When I turned my head, he was crying.

“Ho-Hoyun… sniffle.”

“…Yes?”

“If I had known that you loved acting so much, I would have let you try it sooner…”

“You think I like acting?”

What was this…?

As I incredulously asked him, my manager nodded, and tears dropped from the corners of his eyes. His sensitivity was crazily at its peak.

“If not, how could you be so good at it! You haven’t even had an acting lesson, so you must have practiced by yourself all those times, right?”

“Sometimes, I can’t help but be amazed by you, Manager.”

How could he have such a misunderstanding?

As I let out an exclamation close to a lament, my manager had already convinced himself and wiped his tears with his sleeves as he nodded.

Did that come out after watching Min Jiheon’s acting just now?

Director Yu was startled by that nonsense when he happened to pass by us.

“What? Seo Hoyun is crazy about acting?”

“Yes, Director… Just look at our Hoyun’s script. It’s all worn out. This part is practically torn.”

That’s because Jeong Dajun spilled coffee on the edge. The director looked at the worn-out script and sighed deeply.

“I didn’t even know! I really thought you had no interest. My goodness, I was so prejudiced.”

“Seo Hoyun, you’re amazing~.”

Even Yu Jia chimed in. She had come closer without me noticing, and her reaction instantly created a warm atmosphere.

I hurriedly opened my mouth, not wanting to earn a title like “An Idol Crazy about Acting.”

“No, no! Compared to the passion of others, I’m really lacking.”

But when they heard my words, the gazes looking at me seemed even more dangerously adoring.

“How can this be, even being modest…!”

“I’m really sorry, Hoyun…”

Director Yu suddenly said as he wiped away the teardrops the size of beans with his sleeve,

“It reminds me of when I first started…”

Stop it. I came to catch Min Jiheon.

Everyone was forming an iron wall around me, cooing and echoing my words, making me wonder what to do. Min Jiheon, meanwhile, was trying to slip away through the crowd.