Chapter 103

Jeong Dajun had the nerve?!

Our sweet, youngest gang eoljwi playing with his favorite person’s feelings?[1]

This was an earth-shattering matter, but Jeong Dajun just calmly looked at Min Jiheon. His demeanor was so different from when he had praised Min Jiheon before that I was taken aback, and the other members were also shocked.

“Hmm…”

And sharp-minded Min Jiheon, who only looked naïve on the outside, couldn’t have missed that. He chuckled and glanced at the members one after the other, then merely nodded his head.

“Seo Hoyun must be happy~.”

“…”

Stop talking nonsense.

“I should be going…”

“Yes, please hurry and go away.”

“Ahaha. See you later.”

I watched Min Jiheon walk away indifferently, but as soon as he was out of sight, I turned my head toward Jeong Dajun.

…Jeong Dajun was covering his face with both hands.

“Jeong Dajun… what’s going on with you?”

“…Give me a moment. I’m trying to channel my sorrow.”

If he got this upset over being ignored once, why did he do that in the first place?

Jeong Dajun washed his face for a while, then suddenly lifted his head.

“Huh, okay. Good job, Jeong Dajun. Me, who chose the annoying guy over my favorite… I was quite cool. Isn’t that right, hyung?”

“…Am I your favorite?”

“Hyung, why are you being like this to me??”

Jeong Dajun was unusually annoyed now. As I awkwardly accepted his irritation, something suddenly crossed my mind. I remembered blurting out nonsense to Jeong Dajun.

Right after that incident, when I asked him who he would choose between Min Jiheon and me. I chuckled and poked Jeong Dajun’s cheek.

“Between Min Jiheon and Seo Hoyun, did you choose me?”

“…Hyung, I thought about it. Do you remember the fan meeting from a while back?”

Jeong Dajun said sullenly.

“Who would I choose…”

“…”

Kim Seonghyeon, proud of the backstabbing Jeong Dajun, patted him on the shoulder and ruffled his hair.

Hmm.

I didn’t expect Jeong Dajun, of all people, to do that.

Although I assumed that people would naturally look after their own interests, I had thought of Jeong Dajun as a kind of… a child left by the water, which made me feel strange.

“Where did you learn that attitude…?”

[He’s only been seeing you for the past six months. Who else could he have learned from?]

…Was that so?

Apparently, the fact that I felt uncomfortable around Min Jiheon had already been decided within The Dawn.

Kang Ichae, that child, must have realized by now. Kim Seonghyeon and Seong Jiwon must have noticed to some extent as well. And looking at Jeong Dajun’s state now, I guess he also found out.